Curtis Blaydes Angry About "Juiced" Brock Lesnar Getting Title Shot, Doesn't Think UFC Is a Sport

Blaydes is the only one that’s been vocal and threatening to Brock, I think he commented he’d “suplex Brock till he broke his hip” lol, and bc of that MMA media keeps asking him about Brock.

They need to stop revisiting the same questions, quit looking for the “headline”

It helps to be very good or has a big name. Razor has neither (maybe not yet).

Jones vs Lesnar in an unsanctioned fight on a pirate ship in the middle of the Carribean is the fight to make.

UFC started as a freakshow and will end as a freak show

Beautiful<{jackyeah}>

MMA is just becoming like Celebrity Boxing with no credibility.

Just like a bum circus version of WWE.

UFC has never been a sport. They are a promotion company. MMA is a niche sport, but UFC MMA is sports entertainment for those who feel like pro wrestling is a joke. Its kind of like how Linkin Park was a boy band for people who hated boy bands.
Hey hey, you dont talk about Linkin Park like that!

Why are some people complaining about random freakshow ufc fights? They are very rare compared to how many legit fights the ufc puts on. A tiny percentage. As an mma fan for many years I find them interesting and intriguing. Watching Couture fight Toney was exciting. I can't wait to watch Brock fight DC.

I would think 90% of this board is employed by the UFC after reading this thread.

A guy calls out blatantly obvious bullshit and everyone sides with corporate because they worship money. As if that justifies anything.

They could probably just get rid of fighters altogether at this point, hire a bunch of YouTube celebs and pro wrestlers and do better business.

I would think 90% of this board is employed by the UFC after reading this thread.

A guy calls out blatantly obvious bullshit and everyone sides with corporate because they worship money. As if that justifies anything.

They could probably just get rid of fighters altogether at this point, hire a bunch of YouTube celebs and pro wrestlers and do better business.

Yea...blade has done so much to deserve a title shot. His words carry alot of weight lol. Ben Rothwell would squash him back to the prelims in his comeback fight.

I respect the honesty and fire from
Blaydes But he is not anywhere near important enough to be constantly complaining. UFC could fuck him over and not pay any mind. Just focus on beating Ngannou and then maybe it’s you getting a massive payday against Brock

Yea...blade has done so much to deserve a title shot. His words carry alot of weight lol. Ben Rothwell would squash him back to the prelims in his comeback fight.

Brock's last fight was a no contest and he failed a drug test.

Tell me who has more legitimacy for a title shot. Or, at the least, just admit that you don't care about legitimacy.

Brock's last fight was a no contest and he failed a drug test.

Tell me who has more legitimacy for a title shot. Or, at the least, just admit that you don't care about legitimacy.

Maybe because legitimacy went out the windows years ago?
Gus getting a title shot coming of a loss.
Conor getting a shot at 155 with zero fights there.
Randy losing at 205 only to come back the next year and get a HW title shot.

I personally dont care anymore. I watch the fights and then move on.
UFC is entertainment first and sport promoter / serious mma org second.
Same goes for Bellator.
because thats whats makes the money.

Maybe because legitimacy went out the windows years ago?
Gus getting a title shot coming of a loss.
Conor getting a shot at 155 with zero fights there.
Randy losing at 205 only to come back the next year and get a HW title shot.

I personally dont care anymore. I watch the fights and then move on.
UFC is entertainment first and sport promoter / serious mma org second.
Same goes for Bellator.
because thats whats makes the money.

Not sure why you quoted me because I agree.

And I also agree with what Blaydes said.

WWE fans are offended on what Curtis said, Brock is 0-2-1 & gets a title fight

Back