Curtis Blaydes Angry About "Juiced" Brock Lesnar Getting Title Shot, Doesn't Think UFC Is a Sport

Abe0.gif

Lesnar is just a jacked white boy, Blaydes needs to get used to it. Legend is, Lesnar is still out there trying to figure out what happened on his failed PED test. The leading theory is the Undertaker tainted his supplements to make him look bad.

Understandably so. What the fuck are they going to do if Brock manages to win? This is a freak show fight. May as well be DC vs Giant Silva or Hong Man Choi.
if giant silva or hmc were every champions who had at least a single quality mma win....

well he isnt wrong... MLB wouldnt let CM Punk play... hell one of the greatest athletes off all time could only make the minors.
fighting other fighters with little experience in a meaningless matchup isn't exactly the majors. it's just a fight on tv.

MMA is a sport but it's format isn't based on competition level, which can be frustrating when you have a ranking system.
I mean what's the point of a ranking system if you're not even going to follow it?
it's almost impossible to follow a ranking system. and almost all title fights go to worthy challengers.

blaydes will beat francis imo, but it will be a tough fight and closer than people think

it would be like if will smith joined the lakers and then made the all-star game based on his play.

if giant silva or hmc were every champions who had at least a single quality mma win....

fighting other fighters with little experience in a meaningless matchup isn't exactly the majors. it's just a fight on tv.

it's almost impossible to follow a ranking system. and almost all title fights go to worthy challengers.
I’m starting to understand the shill accusations now. This might literally be Kenny Florian.

I’m starting to understand the shill accusations now. This might literally be Kenny Florian.

It probably is. I'm 99% sure the account "Juice" is Jon Jones. He almost exclusively posts about Jones, and never seems to post around fight week or during the event (which is strange, because normally such posters are actively posting during events).

Lesnar is just a jacked white boy, Blaydes needs to get used to it. Legend is, Lesnar is still out there trying to figure out what happened on his failed PED test. The leading theory is the Undertaker tainted his supplements to make him look bad.
{<jordan}

You might want to even try intelligently addressing anything I said. Instead, I’m sure you won’t and will just run along...

It probably is. I'm 99% sure the account "Juice" is Jon Jones. He almost exclusively posts about Jones, and never seems to post around fight week or during the event (which is strange, because normally such posters are actively posting during events).
giphy.gif

You might want to even try intelligently addressing anything I said. Instead, I’m sure you won’t and will just run along...

That you made a really bad analogy?
It was obvious hyperbole, hence the may as well be... obviously Brock is more accomplished. The point still stands, this is a freak show fight. Brock popped his last fight, and is coming off losses before that. He’s only dipping his toe in this MMA stuff. To think he’d stick around and defend (in the slim chance he pulls off the upset) is silly. This is a sideshow attraction, Dana the carnival barker. Are you now going to respond telling me how Dana is a successful multi-millionaire fight promoter and not a lowly carnival barker?

There's truth in what he's saying.

Any time they give Brock a fight they make this sport look bush league, when they brought CM Punk in and then put him on a PPV, they made this sport look desperate too...

It's real fighting, but has low standards when it comes to bringing in legit talent over who will attract some eye balls.

Hah! Hiding in plain sight, I like it. It would be like Darren Till having the screen name LHW@170 or Conor with the screen name Tiny Irish Johnson.

He’s right in the sense that it’s leaning more towards a spectacle than an actual sport.

They should just throw the ranking system in the garbage if they’re going to keep pulling this crap.

MMA is a sport but it's format isn't based on competition level, which can be frustrating when you have a ranking system.
I mean what's the point of a ranking system if you're not even going to follow it?
I'd say about even to having belts, and not having (read my signature).

Really, 100% honest question here! Why have UFC championship belts when you DO NOT have mandatory time frame established and set in stone as to when and how they WILL be defended?

Every mature combat sport obviously has the advantage over infantile MMA, but it is time to get off the porch 25 years into the ting!

Back