Current UFC roster... UFC 1 rules (maybe no time limit)

Ronda under the right conditions and circumstances

Pre Usada, no weight limit Jones would be monstrous. Imagine him juiced to the gills and walking around 240.

Same with a juiced Stipe or DC. I think Ngannou would get taken down and gas.

A blown up no-weight-cut Usman, Khabib, or Yoel would be interesting too. Wrestlers with top control + kicks to the head of grounded opponents would be insane.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan .. not a hater either, I'd say Jon Jones

Jon Jones would be nearly unstoppable with UFC 1 rules, he'd be groin shotting and eye gouging the shit out of everyone, plus he'd be roided to the max. Not to mention 12-6 elbows, stomps, knees, and soccer kicks to the head of downed opponents. His only threat would be Ngannou landing a bomb on him.

On the women's side, Nunes would be on a heavy dose of EPO & blood doping so she'd have the cardio to go along with her power. She'd wreck the shit out of every woman in the sport.
That was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Were eye pokes legal? I think eye gouging and fishhooks were the first banned moves, but I don’t know if they were banned for UFC 1.

Jones with steroids, head butts, eye pokes, throat strikes, nut shots, fence grabbing, stomps... that’s dangerous.

And he has excellent cardio and doesn’t take much damage.

Young Jon would do much better than post USADA decision Jones. But Jones could kick balls from halfway across the cage and eye pokes tend to shut anyone down.

He would literally blind people.
Like that piece of shit eye gouger guy did.

That was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Were eye pokes legal? I think eye gouging and fishhooks were the first banned moves, but I don’t know if they were banned for UFC 1.

Jones with steroids, head butts, eye pokes, throat strikes, nut shots, fence grabbing, stomps... that’s dangerous.

And he has excellent cardio and doesn’t take much damage.

Young Jon would do much better than post USADA decision Jones. But Jones could kick balls from halfway across the cage and eye pokes tend to shut anyone down.

He would literally blind people.
Like that piece of shit eye gouger guy did.
UFC 1 had 3 rules. no biting, no eye gouging, and no groin strikes(later removed then banned again)

UFC 1 had 3 rules. no biting, no eye gouging, and no groin strikes(later removed then banned again)
Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Jones via fish hooks and steroids.

Jones and Cormier would beat everyone.. would have those 2 at the top.

old school. "limited" testing. I have Ubereem cleensweeping.

A juiced out 260lb Stipe on EPO would be an absolute terminator. Granite chin, huge hammers in both hands with top MMA HW boxing and footwork, high level ground game, strong as 2 bulls and endless cardio would be unstoppable.

Prime Silva could beat anyone, litteraley, in these rules. (Fedor isn't invited of course)

Prime Silva could beat anyone, litteraley, in these rules. (Fedor isn't invited of course)
Good choice but I don’t know he’d have the size, frame, strength, power or chin to mess with the real big boys.

Back