Current Training of Zhang Weili and Rose Namajunas

Who is training better for this fight?

• Total voters
Weili should shave her head right before she walks out to the fight for the ultimate psychological warfare on Rose. <{cum@me}>
How about as she walks out?

Weili is putting effort into wrestling. Training with U.S.national champion Genesis Cejudo.

Honestly, that's the best strategy for Weili. There is no way she's gonna stand on the outside and "out strike" Namajunas. What makes Weili dangerous is her absolute pressure and power. That's the only thing she has over Rose.

Weili has to think of this as a 2 to 3 round fight, not a five round fight. She has to overwhelm Rose and stop her, not try to "technically out-point" her.

It would be like Khabib trying to out point a taller, longer fighter. All he has to be is Khabib, take the fight to the ground.

I think Rose is smart to deploy Henry Cejudo, who is a very good wrestler and "in the moment" strategist, with a true winner's mindset.

It's the best strategy for Weili Zhang.

MammothPastHoiho-size_restricted.gif
why is she getting a rematch again?

I have massive yellow fever and Zhang Weili is my babe, but Rose's striking is much more refined and for some reason Weili refuses to do anything but stand and bang. Hopefully CCC will remind her of the other parts of MMA.

I think Rose wins again. This div feels like rock-paper-scissors where each fighter can crush one but get crushed by another who was themselves crushed by the 1st crushee.

I have massive yellow fever and Zhang Weili is my babe, but Rose's striking is much more refined and for some reason Weili refuses to do anything but stand and bang. Hopefully CCC will remind her of the other parts of MMA.

I think Rose wins again. This div feels like rock-paper-scissors where each fighter can crush one but get crushed by another who was themselves crushed by the 1st crushee.

Weili 2.0 is going to takedown Rose.

/

The more info and vids that come out the more confident I become that Weili is coming with the upset.

Weili is putting effort into wrestling. Training with U.S.national champion Genesis Cejudo.

She should have went with this blonde chick instead of Genesis Cejudo.

Meanwhile, Rose is grappling with men. I will got with Thug Rose.

Honestly, that's the best strategy for Weili. There is no way she's gonna stand on the outside and "out strike" Namajunas. What makes Weili dangerous is her absolute pressure and power. That's the only thing she has over Rose.

Weili has to think of this as a 2 to 3 round fight, not a five round fight. She has to overwhelm Rose and stop her, not try to "technically out-point" her.

It would be like Khabib trying to out point a taller, longer fighter. All he has to be is Khabib, take the fight to the ground.

I think Rose is smart to deploy Henry Cejudo, who is a very good wrestler and "in the moment" strategist, with a true winner's mindset.

It's the best strategy for Weili Zhang.
I remember Costa training with Triple Cringe before the Adesanya fight. He did great.

adesanya_humps_costa_like_dog.jpg

Influence for her creative training methods
Making Joe Rogan cry
Familiarity with a rematch title defense
Zhang Weili training with Henry Cejudo
Pathway to greatest Strawweight of All-Time

Back