Current Training of Zhang Weili and Rose Namajunas

Who is training better for this fight?

• Total voters
Weili is fucked if she loses this one. What the hell do they do with her whilst Rose is Champ?

Imagine she loses to Rose and then beats all the number 1 contenders!

Can't wait for the fight though!

Don't understand what Weilli was anticipating there.
It looks to me like she was anticipating a low kick. It looks like she starts to move her lead leg back almost like a flinch

If Weili loses. She probably has to take the Joanna route and move up. No offense to Rose but I don't want her to win. She fights once a year as champion even when it's not COVID time. Also cookie monster is waiting and she needs a shot.. It's a good time for cookie monster to scalp a belt since Suarez moved up a weight class and Claudia is gone. She is pretty much the only wrestler left outside of Markos.

If Weili loses. She probably has to take the Joanna route and move up. No offense to Rose but I don't want her to win. She fights once a year as champion even when it's not COVID time. Also cookie monster is waiting and she needs a shot.. It's a good time for cookie monster to scalp a belt since Suarez moved up a weight class and Claudia is gone. She is pretty much the only wrestler left outside of Markos.
They fought less than 6 months ago, "Rose fights once a year."

Previous threads about the upcoming title fight between Rose Namajunas and Zhang Weili have been filled with discussions of whether Carla Esparza deserved a title shot instead. Nothing wrong with that topic, but please use those other threads if you want to continue that discussion, and reserve this thread just for posts relating to the skills and current training of Rose and Weili. Thanks for your cooperation!
{<redford}

Zhang is making a mistake. She won't improve that much at all in that short period of time training with much better wrestler or BJJ girl.

She just got caught, I don't think all these changes were necessary.

They fought less than 6 months ago, "Rose fights once a year."
As she should because her last fight was one min? When was her last fight before that and how many times in 18 and 19? I am not saying to dog her and make her fight like Joanna. That pace of constantly fighting competitive 5 rounders can break anyone.
Even Rose states in interviews she wishes to be more active but she is bored. She has thoughts of retiring already.

I don't think Zhang should have gotten an immediate rematch, but I also don't think Rose flash KOing her extremely early in the fight is an indication of how the rematch will play out.

She is heavy duty machinery !
Let's Go Baby !

eHgXs9C.png

Roy Jones Jr. - Ya'll Must Have Forgot

Back