Current Top 3 MW Weidman, Rockhold and Jacare vs...

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
thumbnail_crop.php

in a streetfight. Who you got (In their prime)?

Vs a bunch of old men? I'm taking the current top 3. Call me crazy.

Edit: didn't notice the footnote at the bottom. Still take the current top 3.

Last edited:
In ten years some Joe, some Antonio and some Blablagov will be better than weidman, jacare and rockhold.

In a street??? What? lol...

Wand, Chuck and Hendo would beat the living s@#t out of those 3. It would be a brutal beat down of epic proportions.

Cool photo, the ax murderer looks like he's ready to kill as always. Dan is smiling lol.

Dumb fucking thread though.

Definitely taking Chuck, Wand, and Hendo in a street fight

Top 3. Would be brutal.

Well, Dan would never quite go out so i assume if they send in Dan alone he has a chance to KO them, or let them punch themselves out, then send in Chuck and Wand.

Too bad hendong and shuck never fought. Had the makings of an instant classic.

I'd confidently side with the current top 3 middleweights.

In a street fight it's really whichever side suffers a KO first. It's a tossup, but I feel an H-bomb or wand doing same crazy shit would make me lean towards them slightly, but anything can happen.
In MMA fights Rockhold Jacare and Weidman go 3/0, pretty much no matter how they match up.

How can you reverse time 10 years and bring those 3 to the current present day to fight them. Weidman, Rockhard and Jacare likely all dominate them on the ground in the first 15 seconds.

In order Weidman takes Hendo, Chuck KO's Rockhold, and Jacare would dominate Silva easily.

The Chris would maul Silva and Chuck at the same time leaving Rockhold to tire out Hendo until The Chris got him as well. Jacre would be running in circles doing his gator thing chasing a cat.

BTW pride middleweight is 205 modern middleweight is 185.

Back