Colby

Nunes

Shev

Cowboy

Masvidal

Edwards

Yan

Izzy
This is the strangest list I've ever seen.

Tony, Jon, Cowboy, Izzy, and Yan are some of the most exciting fighters in the game today. Masvidal has definitely entered that territory as well. Nunes and Shevchenko are two of the only exciting WMMA fighters. So I'd think you were bullshitting with the list..... but then you throw Leon Edwards in there, who legitimately is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC.

You are an enigma, sir.

Jon Jones is the undisputed #1 most boring champion.

Holly Holm and 90% of womens MMA fighters.

This is the strangest list I've ever seen.

Tony, Jon, Cowboy, Izzy, and Yan are some of the most exciting fighters in the game today. Masvidal has definitely entered that territory as well. Nunes and Shevchenko are two of the only exciting WMMA fighters. So I'd think you were bullshitting with the list..... but then you throw Leon Edwards in there, who legitimately is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC.

You are an enigma, sir.
You’re an idiot who doesn’t understand :

1) MMA
2) entertainment
3)how to breathe through your nose

Mouthbreathing low fight iq ding bat

I see how you called it "current", because you didn't want to include GSP on there....

Also, isn't it more honest of you to just say you hate back wrestlers?

Is Pennington black? Like Perry black or Black Beast black?

How the hell do people consider Usman boring? He brought the fight to Woodley and put on a great performance, and him and Colby has an amazingly entertainment fight.

Don't forget that russian blanket guy the LW champion.

Last edited:
Valentina

Holly

Edwards

assuncao

Volkanovski

Tecia Torres is boring. Her fights always look like sparring sessions that almost always go to decision.
King Mo and Kongo are super boring too. Saw them get booed out of the arena for an awful fight at Mohegan.

You’re an idiot who doesn’t understand :

1) MMA
2) entertainment
3)how to breathe through your nose

Mouthbreathing low fight iq ding bat

You're not going to last long.

Yeah, super boring fighters you picked there....
to be fair to him.....he has the "doggin till i die" hes probably taken too many loads on the face in the park at night to see clearly...

at least....thats what Ive seen happen in dogging videos...

to be fair to him.....he has the "doggin till i die" hes probably taken too many loads on the face in the park at night to see clearly...

at least....thats what Ive seen happen in dogging videos...

Funniest shit I’ve seen all day

Jon

Tony

Colby

Nunes

Shev

Cowboy

Masvidal

Edwards

Yan

Izzy
E0EB89BECC9B88FDE0A32660AC416B69B6944E36