Current Lightweight Picture. Who will be champ?

wushu

Professional Salad Tosser
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor McGregor
Justin Gaethje
Tony Ferguson
Dustin Poirier
Michael Chandler

I see Dana making it as easy of a path possible for conor to be champ. If anyone sees this differently they haven’t been watching

Christmas time for Chandler, things falling into place.

I see Dana making it as easy of a path possible for conor to be champ. If anyone sees this differently they haven’t been watching
imagine thinking theres an easy path to the title in that top 5.If you beat any of those guys you are worthy to be champ.

imagine thinking theres an easy path to the title in that top 5.If you beat any of those guys you are worthy to be champ.
I’ll play you’re game.... he starches Dustin in half a round like he did last time, cause Dustin is a plodding boxer and his style is catered to catch that straight left. And if he isn’t gifted the vacant after that he’ll probably get fed Justin who’s possibly a more favorable matchup than Dustin. He won’t come close to fighting Chandler, Tony, Oliveira, or anybody that poses a threat to taking his back and making him go to sleep

Not sure who I would go with but pretty interested to see how it plays out. Between the vacate at LHW and LW retirement champs it give a weird feel to contender fights. Time will tell and let the dust settle, etc...

i think Justin has the worst shot at it.

i see an easy fight for Conor to get the belt, and Islam ffwd to the title.

Conor will knock Islam out, and Dana will hope that pulls Khabib back for a rematch.

I’ll play you’re game.... he starches Dustin in half a round like he did last time, cause Dustin is a plodding boxer and his style is catered to catch that straight left. And if he isn’t gifted the vacant after that he’ll probably get fed Justin who’s possibly a more favorable matchup than Dustin. He won’t come close to fighting Chandler, Tony, Oliveira, or anybody that poses a threat to taking his back and making him go to sleep
What an odd statement. Just everywhere.. You do realize that Justin and Dustin are ranked #1 and #2 respectively right? How would you be "gifted" a title if you beat the 2nd highest ranked guy in the division after the former vacates? You earned it. And you're claiming Conor wont fight someone like Oliveira? Why the hell would he? Oliveira is not a draw and not in the top 5. Mr Charles "1-8 against the top 10" Oliveira can fight Hooker, Felder or CDF next. Until next time, kiddo.

Conor, assuming the title fight is Conor v poirier.

dustin is a bad matchup for Conor. moves forward, stays in front, and is very hittable.

I feel like this comment is more complimentary than it was supposed to be.

Conor. He still has the best stand up at lightweight by a good margin, so he has very favorable match ups at the top of the division. By the time a good enough wrestler comes along, he'll have probably disappeared again.

Just to remind you that the champ hasn't vacated his belt.

Back