Current fighter most likely to come out of retirement

michael-scott-no.gif

hahaha YES!!

Well diaz, if he was smart enough to realize the way to get pd more is actually win fights, if he fought brown and dominated him he more than likely would be right there for a title shot, maybe fight Lombard after for the number 1 contender position or something but I doubt he understands that, but I don't know if its being called a retirement for rich franklin but he has said he still has a fight left on his contract and hed like to fight Anderson Silva again just because he truly believes he can beat him. but he would like one last fight regardless so id say if they offered silva he come back. Lesner has said he like another chance to prove hes better than he shows his last cpl fights because of being sick and all. But if I had to pick a number 1 most likely to come back itd probably be GSP if Hendricks runs the division because well for one that fight would pull large numbers and pay both parties very well.

I think nick will come back for another pay day. Not so sure about GSP anymore after the second acl tear. A man can hope though

id love to see matt hughes come out of retirement but most likely is GSP.. its inevitable that he returns even if it is just for one more fight he will be back. he has gas in the tank still

You want to see Matt Hughes suffer that bad? What he ever do to you?

No way GSP comes back. Dude just had a second ACL surgery. Ask Shogun how fun it is continuing a fighting career with multiple surgeries.

Nick will be back. His business plans will fail and he will need more cash.

These people saying GSP need to realize something. Everyone wants to throw out that he went out on top, which he did. But he damn looked like shit compared to his old self doing it.

He came back from that surgery and looked terrible by GSP standards. Slow, gassing out, eating so many punches in his last 3 fights than his whole career combined up to that point. A really big diff in the drive in his takedowns.

He comes back and he certainly wont leave on top. That second ACL surgery is the icing on the cake. If he wants to stay with his legacy in tact like that and retiring on top that not many athletes do, he would stay away and enjoy his life.

These people saying GSP need to realize something. Everyone wants to throw out that he went out on top, which he did. But he damn looked like shit compared to his old self doing it.

He came back from that surgery and looked terrible by GSP standards. Slow, gassing out, eating so many punches in his last 3 fights than his whole career combined up to that point. A really big diff in the drive in his takedowns.

He comes back and he certainly wont leave on top. That second ACL surgery is the icing on the cake. If he wants to stay with his legacy in tact like that and retiring on top that not many athletes do, he would stay away and enjoy his life.

This, i really dont want to say he doesnt have what it takes to do it anymore, because i think he really does. But tbh last time he came back he was a shadow of the GSP that beat the shit out of Jon Fitch. I think the technique and skill is there but this last ACL thing wont make it any easier to execute them.
He is already a GOAT in many peoples eyes and incredibly tough person, he has nothing to prove to anyone, and everybody knows he recovered from the same injury and still defended his belt.

I agree. He got a gift of a decision in that last fight and GTFO. Smart move.

Back