Curb your Enthusiasm new episode!

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was................... HILARIOUS! lol

who else watched it tonight!

Why bother, it'll be the same as the one before, then the one before that, etc, etc.

Watching it when I get home . I bumped the curb thread yesterday then fell to sleep before it came on

It aired at 10.30 last night …. did I miss the original time or something?

will watch it tonight.

Everything Larry says and does now seems so forced and try hard. Like every single person he interacts with he has to either say something cute and witty or argue for a stupid reason.

It just seems so forced and not natural at all which gets repetitive and annoying even though I love Larry David’s style.
Also sucks they incorporated hating Trump and the maga hat crap nonsense . Should keep politics out the final season .

Cheryl still very bangable.

Just watched the new episode and it was freaking hilarious, instant classic
Didn't like last season so I wasn't sure what to expect from this one but it's off to a rip roaring start
We had Larry getting Me Too'd, mansplained and MAGA'd already
Have a feeling this seasons gonna be a good one

Big fan

episode was meh

Larry’s always funny but going the political route is too snl esque

best part was him calling Susie Abe Lincoln

Larry’s mean streak was way over the top, but I still loved the episode.
<Kpop775>

Palestinian Chicken is one of Curbs best in case anyone is interested in watching a really great episode.

Haven’t seen the new one yet.

Larry’s mean streak was way over the top, but I still loved the episode.
<Kpop775>

Probably one too many plot threads stuffed in one episode but so many of them were funny that I was good with it.

Watching it tonight. I can't fucking wait.

Everything Larry says and does now seems so forced and try hard. Like every single person he interacts with he has to either say something cute and witty or argue for a stupid reason.

It just seems so forced and not natural at all which gets repetitive and annoying even though I love Larry David’s style.
Also sucks they incorporated hating Trump and the maga hat crap nonsense . Should keep politics out the final season .

I loved it and don't agree with much of this at all. The politics was great.

I found that the first episode or maybe the first two from last season were sort of how you described. It was like Larry had "ring rust", as there was a long period of time between that season and the previous one, and he needed time to work out the kinks. By the third episode, it was as great as ever. The main adjustment that Larry needed to make was that, even though the characters were quite a bit older than they were the previous season, they still acted exactly the same. It seemed forced, stale, and unnatural. Larry had this girl on the go who seemed young enough to be his granddaughter. Ted was banging Cheryl, and Ted's ex Mary didn't want to date Larry because she said Larry wasn't her body type. Weird, coming from these old people. But that was adjusted by Episode 3. As well, Larry had become a ranting old man rather than a savvy social assassin, but that as well was adjusted.

I haven't seen the first episode of this season yet; I didn't even know there was a new season. So I can't comment on it. I will try to find it soon online. Give Larry another episode or two before you think that Curb has run its course. But even mediocre Curbs are still great, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Probably one too many plot threads stuffed in one episode but so many of them were funny that I was good with it.
I was annoyed by the the random grumpy encounters like snapping the selfie stick in two.

Back