Shoop Cup Swanson’s Performance

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

He did well and his speed and boxing technique were still there. I’d like to see him continue to fight guys in his age bracket though. Thoughts?

I thought he looked great. Watching some of his last vids he seems really concerned about getting older and the young guys in his gym. Good to see him perform well, now he can relax a little.

his only wish was for the Raiders to win. Sad to see that he was disappointed.

He knows he's better looking then that cranberry dude but absorbed "yeah I can see how we look alike"

cubs got some fights left and he's fighting for the fun of it Not the ladder climber anymore I think he's more than dangerous at this point

Book KZ vs Swanson please Shelby

shoulda been done anyway

He knows he's better looking then that cranberry dude but absorbed "yeah I can see how we look alike"

cubs got some fights left and he's fighting for the fun of it Not the ladder climber anymore I think he's more than dangerous at this point

Book KZ vs Swanson please Shelby

shoulda been done anyway

8 years too late bud, but yeah why not.

Yeah he looked good, I was surprised at how many people thought Pineda was going to win - Pineda's not that good, himself. He looked massive compared to Swanson but technique trumps horsepower.

The finish was great, I love how he managed to return the beating he was taking with speed and technique.

I agree that he looked awesome, despite having to face adversity with a totally chewed up leg. He turned the switch to on and fought in a more calculated manner, although I was surprised to see Pineda get so sloppy after he first got rocked. Maybe I underestimated how hurt he was, even when the 2nd round started, but he looked like a man who completely forgot how badly Swanson's leg was messed up, and decided to just go for broke. Swanson was successfully dodging leg kicks in thatvsecond round, though, so good on him.

Weird decision on Pineda's part to just recklessly get in a brawl, but great showing by Swanson regardless...very happy for him.

Cub against Stephens would be cool. No point feeding either of them to the top of the division anymore.

he has very good hands and could have finished the fight earlier.. Something I don't like about him is that sometimes the guy is too patient

Back