1. Non Gif Shoop Contest v6 Round 2 is up! Vote Here»

Cup and Vale Tudo Shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Cuban Moses, May 8, 2008.

1. Cuban Moses Orange Belt

How do you weight a nutty buddy under vale tudo shorts? You need compression shorts, nutty buddy, jock strap then shorts. Won't the compression shorts stick out past the vale tudo shorts?

2. Mumrik Silver Belt

I've the the problem with compression shorts being longer than my VT shorts before. I don't know if you can get shorter compression shorts, but you can get longer VT shorts.

3. crossdx level 31

One thing that confuses me about the Nutty Buddy is the intricate setup needed to wear it properly. Can you just put it in compression shorts' cup pocket and be done, or will it move around too much?

4. cheath Blue Belt

I don't think it would move around ENOUGH! The reason it sits freely like it does is so that it can move with your movements. Plus I don't think the short cup pocked would be wide enough to hold it. You can try if you want to. I would try and report back to you, but I'm not willing to sacrifice sack protection to answer your question. :redface: