Cuomo calls ICE agents thugs

SBJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IDK, maybe he’s right? Or maybe he’s full of shit? Maybe he’s just insecure because his opponent is way out there on the issue

I’m sure ICE, just like all enforcement agencies has assholes but I have yet to see any evidence of rampant corruption or abuse. In fact, they seem to be one of the more professional agencies and seem to do their jobs.

Discuss

http://dougpowers.com/2018/08/30/it...-traffickers-off-the-street-a-bunch-of-thugs/

A Democrat sticking up for criminals and calling those upholding the law thugs.

Sounds about right.

Ice agents are heroes sacrificing their mental health and safety to do a job that most people dont have the gumption to even approach.

Fuck leftists and their conspiracy to mass immigrate illegals so they can change voting demographics.

So ICE is mainly minorities?

Damn came here to ask if ICE is now the International Colored Enforcers

2gwpfr.jpg

I hate this kind of thing from politicians. What he said is purely political and meant to one up his opponent. If he has serious problems with the way that ice is being utilized then he should specifically list those concerns and blame the people making the decisions. Calling an entire segment of law-enforcement thugs is just decisive and stupid, and could be dangerous.

He's absolutely right. After 2020 this racist joke of an organization will be gone.

Real talk, this is an example of why I left the Left.

Last edited:
He's absolutely right. After 2020 this racist joke of an organization will be gone.
Enforcing border laws is racist?

If anything, people like you are helping Trump win again.

I hate this kind of thing from politicians. What he said is purely political and meant to one up his opponent. If he has serious problems with the way that ice is being utilized then he should specifically list those concerns and blame the people making the decisions. Calling an entire segment of law-enforcement thugs is just decisive and stupid, and could be dangerous.
"BREAKING NEWS!!!!... It has been discovered that Andrew Cuomo immigrated here illegally from Italy... ICE Agents have an outstanding warrant for him now and are armed with telephone books"

If only for the lols.

I'm sorry, what do sacred texts have to do with your racist nonsense?

Racist?? How many times I have to tell you people I’m Latino I can’t be racist per your own rules. Also take a joke

This will go over GREAT in the heartland. Thanks for the free soundbite dickhead!

Back