Cung Le Paid $5,000 Per Episode to Coach on TUF

Wasnt Cung Le the coach of TUF china? It was only shown on fight pass and I doubt UFC made much money off of it.
What?
The UFC is throwing huge amounts of money at trying to make UFC a popular sport in a country with over a BILLION PEOPLE.
I have/had work with entertainers as a touring artist and you can easily make $5,000 for selling out a 500 person local night club in some random city in America for a couple hours of televised music playing, so yeah I think an actual celeb being filmed for an international TV production might earn a bit more for having to go halfway across the globe.

Oriental is for things, not people.
It's Asian. The Asian language.

I don't personally speak Asian though, and Google translate doesn't seem to have a function for it, which is strange because I thought a billion people speak it.

I have often attempted to use Google Translate to translate Asian to English (and vice versa) but all I get are these funny little symbols that look like something you see on the walls at a tattoo shop.

I have often attempted to use Google Translate to translate Asian to English (and vice versa) but all I get are these funny little symbols that look like something you see on the walls at a tattoo shop.
I've often wondered what those are! That must be how they write their language in that country. No wonder Asian is so hard to understand, the look and sound of it amounts to gibberish!

I dont think Cung Le has won a single fight in any movie ever. All the shit i’ve seen him in he gets beat.

5 grand an episode for a bullshit show that didn't even air in the US? That is pretty good. 12 episodes is roughly 60 grand for one month and half of speaking and hosting a show. He was there as a mentor/figurehead rather than coaching.

Y'all are some poor mutherfuckers.

I've often wondered what those are! That must be how they write their language in that country. No wonder Asian is so hard to understand, the look and sound of it amounts to gibberish!

That's because it is gibberish. Kind of like everything written and spoken by indians. That's what happens when you write with crayons and use seashells for money.

Its his own fault for accepting that deal, no one else to blame. It really is simple as that.

Its his own fault for accepting that deal, no one else to blame. It really is simple as that.

Have you read it? They told him that if he doesn't accept it, they won't give him fights

Honestly, $5,000 per episode is fair, nothing wrong with that IMO. But telling him he can't stay with his wife for a few days due to her surgery, I do feel bad for Cung in that respect.

Have you read it? They told him that if he doesn't accept it, they won't give him fights
It only said "then sit on the sofa"

Honestly, if the deal isn´t in your favor then do not accept. I dont apply for a job then after week complain about salary, thats stupidity.

Bisping ended his fighting and acting career

le-face-2.jpg

It only said "then sit on the sofa".

"Sit on the bench" means exactly that.
Had he refused the TUF deal, they wouldn't have let him fight for a while.

Honestly, if the deal isn´t in your favor then do not accept. I dont apply for a job then after week complain about salary, thats stupidity.

And if you get this deal from your current job? Additional deal? And this deal is going to reduce your income, but if you refuse , they will send you home for a period?

How much time did he put into each episode? 5k to spend an afternoon teaching yoga instructors basic low kick drills plus a bit of VT work sounds like easy money

cung-le-ko-rich-franklin.gif

mma_ufcfuel6_16.jpg

Ex-UFC fighter Cung Le says he was paid $5,000 for every episode in which he was the coach in the TV show “The Ultimate Fighter: China.”

F0AOA2ps5aEkXgRVVehYlTbi84E_W1sy9I6WNyFo7-lTQO7dP8GLUDfATo9aoTmuvq5WYLnxiO50Y2tek_G4IypX9pKsNGoXTfqh4BMPcPn7-EuKxKI7cyL0PH8jw6OWe1A

"TUF Luck"

And when he asked for more, White told him he had to accept it or would “be sitting on the bench,” Le said.

4198507532_3522119d50_z.jpg

At one point between shows, Le’s wife needed surgery and he asked to “spend a few days with her” before being shipped off to China for the next round of taping, he said.

The UFC denied his request, saying they had to start taping immediately, Le said.

b37876d3e48624a386d728666763d9d9.jpeg

“I had to leave right after her surgery though she spent a week in the hospital and there was no one to watch the kids,” Le said.

“I went to China as asked and the show didn’t even get shot for a week.”

-NYP

Salary Upgrade

He was a coach on tuf?

Bisping ended his fighting and acting career

le-face-2.jpg

The saddest thing about that beating was him yelling "Asian power" after that beating on the mic...

Imagine a white guy getting his ass totally beaten then yelling "White power"

Ruined me as a fan after that. Could car a less about this guy he sounds like a crybaby.

Lol 5k was how much a lot of fighters were making for fights

Back