Cung Le Paid $5,000 Per Episode to Coach on TUF

You know, there's a pretty cool photographer who goes by Mark Shanghai, but you wouldnt know anything about that, WOULD YOU?

giphy.gif
Oh noes whatever shall I do!

Yeah, I got it that you were just trolling.
Sorry for "stupid"
Nah man I was just hanging out w the boys on a Saturday drinking some coffee. I’m not even drunk yet. How do you expect to troll under these conditions

I thought coaching on TUF was unpaid work? Very gracious of Dana.

When you do the math for most people it's good money.. 12 episodes of the show so he made 60 Grand for 6 weeks work.. That's great for most of us..

But not pro athletes obviously that make millions fully guaranteed..

I don’t know why you’ll would think a user with Conor coming out of a zebras ass hole thinks of him in a positive light, but you do you
I hadn't noticed it, but that's good work there.
A horse's ass going into a zebra's...

When you do the math for most people it's good money.. 12 episodes of the show so he made 60 Grand for 6 weeks work.. That's great for most of us.. But not pro athletes obviously that make millions fully guaranteed..

Not great for someone who trained their asses off for 10+ years to hone the skills that enabled them to win the fights which put them in the position to be offered that prestigious opportunity, but yes, if you picked me up off the street and asked if I'd like to coach TUF vs. Tyron Woodley this July for $60k - hell yeah.

Does he want Dana to starve just because of some random fighter's family troubles?
Cung sounds pretty greedy and selfish

This, why is DFW Expected to put a job on hold? No other company would do this, China would 1000% not do it, and this comes from someone who worked there.

Nah man I was just hanging out w the boys on a Saturday drinking some coffee. I’m not even drunk yet. How do you expect to troll under these conditions

Enjoy it man. Don't waste the precious drunk moments on Sherdog.

Best regards,
Father of two.

Not great for someone who trained their asses off for 10+ years to hone the skills that enabled them to win the fights which put them in the position to be offered that prestigious opportunity, but yes, if you picked me up off the street and asked if I'd like to coach TUF vs. Tyron Woodley this July for $60k - hell yeah.

Yeah it's just another story, that ensures top athletes that could choose MMA, likely won't.. I have to kiss Uncle Dana's Ass for some breadcrumbs. Or I can do this NFL, or NBA thing for 100 plus Mil..

how the hell can someone who posts here not heard of Cung Le before? The guy had some great fights in sf and in the ufc. I really think if someone is interested in the sport they should spend some time researching the sports short but storied past, hes definitely someone you should know and hespect. As a matter of fact, some gave him a chance to even beat Anderson before Cung fought in the ufc. They were both regarded as the best pure strikers in the world at that time.

Enjoy it man. Don't waste the precious drunk moments on Sherdog.

Best regards,
Father of two.
I respect family men.

but I can’t say I’m jealous right now. You got 2 boys?

He fought 4 times in the ufc over ten years ago. Don’t @Me
2009 account and you don't know Le ?! Wtf dude...

How do you not remember this KO, it was HUUUGE.

Le is probably one of the best kickers in MMA ever. Google him and enjoy the art that are his kicks.

2009 account and you don't know Le ?! Wtf dude...

How do you not remember this KO, it was HUUUGE.

Le is probably one of the best kickers in MMA ever. Google him and enjoy the art that are his kicks.

Probably because the ufc was streaming the event on Facebook and a tv channel no one owns

Back