Cung L

Cung is also a superior wrestler.

Bisping better pray Cung is extremely rusty and old and slow and on an off night and badly injured if he wants to win.

Gee nice, no takedowns in an MMA fight....

Right? I pay to watch MMA and if takedowns happen to be a part of it then so be it. In fact, I always feel disappointment when none or few of the fights end in a sub and little grappling is showcased. I was rooting for him in his last fight but Kennedy was hella impressive with his grappling against Bisping, a guy that is notoriously hard to control.

Isn't cung le like 50yrs old and 4ft 11???

Can't believe I'm saying this....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................shit stays standing bisbing by UD(ugh)

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

Cung's really old man, even Anderson Silva would get bested by Bisping if he was given 5 more years to age.

I think Bisping will go for takedowns at the end of the round(s) if the striking battle will be close to call

If he wants to win the fight he better implement takedowns. I'm thinking Le knocks him out.

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

Wow you must really hate Bisping. He tooled Leben and made him look like an amateur lol

Bisping will likely choose to take Cung down... Bisping has decent enough stand-up to keep Cung, but guessing his best chance at winning is on the ground

A man who doesn't eat the edge of the pizza is a man doomed to fail.

Right? I pay to watch MMA and if takedowns happen to be a part of it then so be it. In fact, I always feel disappointment when none or few of the fights end in a sub and little grappling is showcased. I was rooting for him in his last fight but Kennedy was hella impressive with his grappling against Bisping, a guy that is notoriously hard to control.

The consensus is that you WILL see Bisping attempting TD after eating a few kicks.

Does anyone else think bisping looks like he has a glass eye now? He looks much different before and after his injury.

Remember when Belcher was too technical and powerful for Bisping on the feet?
Cung is technically better on most aspects of striking, but Bisping is smart, adjust in fight and between rounds and has superior cardio.
Bisping can take this.

Witness his smarts in the Hendo fight where he circles into Dan's power hand.

That long layoff makes me reluctant about Cung winning this fight. His first long hiatus had him losing to Scott Smith which he never should have. Otherwise active Cung beats Bisping . Bisping beats vacationing Cung

Bisping is a talented kickboxer but I don't see him winning against Le in a standup battle.

Back