Cummins: I'll get another crack at Cormier

This guy takes a lot of shit for losing to Cormier on a week's notice.

He's actually still a fairly intriguing prospect in a division which isn't exactly crawling with talent. Seeing him against someone that isn't a top 5 fighter in two weight divisions and an absolute stylistic nightmare on a weeks notice will be interesting.

Am I the only one who thinks Cummins actually didn't look that bad?

Even Cormier said that Cummins hit him twice. Also, Cormier tried to take him down but Cummins stuffed it pretty easily.

I'll be very surprised if Cummins loses his next fight.

Cormier's power made Cummins look worse that he really was.

This guy takes a lot of shit for losing to Cormier on a week's notice.
It's not that he lost to Cormier. Is the fact that he brought up the situation of DC crying when DC was going through a tough time in his life. DC lost his daughter to a car accident and he said that's one of the reasons he had the meltdown aka "When Cummins claimed to make DC cry". Everybody eats up this story, even Dana but they don't care to know why. To bring up that you made someone cry while that person is grieving the loss of a loved one is low and Cummins got exactly what he deserved.

GOAT 45 sec fighter right here.

As big as an ego he has, he admitted Cormier being the way better wrestler.

Yeah, he had DC in a world of trouble for a while. Cormier just got lucky.

Physically no, mentally he might have a problem with overconfidence. :icon_lol:

It's not that he lost to Cormier. Is the fact that he brought up the situation of DC crying when DC was going through a tough time in his life. DC lost his daughter to a car accident and he said that's one of the reasons he had the meltdown aka "When Cummins claimed to make DC cry". Everybody eats up this story, even Dana but they don't care to know why. To bring up that you made someone cry while that person is grieving the loss of a loved one is low and Cummins got exactly what he deserved.

Didn't realize this was the background behind that 'made him cry' story. What a dirtbag.

coffee-gif1.gif

Awesome lol:icon_lol:

Baristas are known to gas after the first 45 secs of grinding

I'll take a coffee, black, no sugar.

Back