Cubo de Sangre's 2015 All-Purpose Metal & Hardcore Thread

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm making this thread to discuss (Heavy Metal / Hardcore Punk & Metal) records coming out in 2015 only. Anything good out yet? What's upcoming that you're looking forward to?

This has been available digitally but the vinyl is still impending so I consider it a 2015 record.

On the off-chance anyone is interested I'll be releasing some Jewish Thrash Punk in April.

haven't seen you in the nba thread in a while. have you given up on the lakers already?

Nice. Will be keeping up with this thread.

In before Ravden spams it with obscure nu metal.

haven't seen you in the nba thread in a while. have you given up on the lakers already?

Lots of factors have gotten in the way, including lack of enthusiasm. Everything from computer problems to the holidays to personal bullshit. I'm hoping to regroup soon. :icon_chee

[Yt]bLe6nN9F46w[/MEDIA]

This was published today. Will be released some time soon, and will kick a lot of ass if this is any indication. How they get opera singers and orchestras to play with these bands is a mystery to me.

That Christ Killer shit is pretty bad ass.

[Yt]bLe6nN9F46w[/MEDIA]

This was published today. Will be released some time soon, and will kick a lot of ass if this is any indication. How they get opera singers and orchestras to play with these bands is a mystery to me.

fuck if this is the list i am a bit butthurt
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/satyricon/2013/oslo-opera-house-oslo-norway-3bc6506c.html

play some shit from dark medieval times and shadowthrone

this is what i want
[YT]t_HjZqQKhvA[/YT]

edit: 2015 just began. not shit out.

Excellent idea. I lose track of bands so easily these days.

DMT pwns, but it is quite old now. They have so many albums out now, and their songs are so long, they can't play everything everyone ever liked. It would be like Mayhem playing Chainsaw today (which, maybe they do, but you know what I mean).

I wish you success with this thread, and pray it does not devolve into a bunch of "this is/this is not metal" posts.

Nothing pisses me off more than metal fans divided, meanwhile more and more garbage is released...

You know shots will be fired eventually.

There has never been a successful metal thread here, not at least since I've been here.

solid thread

Ghost is working on a new album this year
Mutoid Man just got done recording their next album, gonna pick that up on vinyl once it has been released

New Marduk.

I understand this isn't for everyone, but this shit is rockin'.

[Yt]x3nowCjd9ZA[/MEDIA]

Napalm Death - Cesspits

Apex Predator - Easy Meat, new album, will be out on the 27th.

[Yt]l7krFt7tw04[/MEDIA]

New Ensiferum album comes out next month, fucking amped for it.

Thanks to anyone contributing to this thread.

How they get opera singers and orchestras to play with these bands is a mystery to me.

I hear that. :D Maybe they just recognize the perfect pairing, which I first experienced on this record.

That Christ Killer shit is pretty bad ass.

Much appreciated. :D

I wish you success with this thread, and pray it does not devolve into a bunch of "this is/this is not metal" posts.

Nothing pisses me off more than metal fans divided, meanwhile more and more garbage is released...

I know what you mean. I don't like all of it but I'm thankful for the semblance of community. Where I'll bitch is if people are posting things not from 2015 (Onslaught notwithstanding).

Aside from that, the above-posted Marduk is fucking rippin'. That Napalm Death isn't so hot. I think Time Waits For No Slave was the post-early day peak for ND.

I got my Wretched of the Earth record today. I wasn't overwhelmed with the package, but the songs are great.

I need to do some investigating to see what I'll be looking forward to this year. I'm underinformed.

We're only supposed to talk about new albums for 2015? B-but... my ongoing obsession with Arghoslent...

Back