Media CUBAN MUSCLE CRISIS! 43 Year old Yoel Romero gets HILARIOUS THERAPY and Adjustment

I heard they are all small and skinny. Need to go see by myself

Theres no one type of people in Cuba, you cant categorize them at all. Theres every race there all speaking Spanish. Theres a freakin’ full blown China-town there for crying out loud. Blond haired blue-eyed Cubans with French last names like my mother. Its a cess-pool of races. Black communities that look like they belong in Africa. Shits wild.

is that chiropractor selling snake oil or he legit? i have watched a couple of his videos and send like good results
I go back and forth.

Some of his shit looks legit, and some looks hokey. Hard to know without trying it, but if it makes sore whatever feel better, fuck it. Snake oil me up I guess.

I go back and forth.

Some of his shit looks legit, and some looks hokey. Hard to know without trying it, but if it makes sore whatever feel better, fuck it. Snake oil me up I guess.
i don't know if it's an act like guys are saying they are stiff, he hammers them and they are loose
if real, sign me up

I heard they are all small and skinny. Need to go see by myself

lol

they have all shapes and sizes. Wonderful people, great food. The pork there is the best I’ve ever had. Great place to visit, just expect it to be a lot poorer and more run down than you thought.

who tf watches a 11 min video of a shirtless dude getting stretched lol

I go back and forth.

The blue dildo getting tapped into his neck looks silly. But if he thinks it works, who am I to say it doesn’t.

This chiropractor just unwittingly revealed the blueprint to beating Romero!

I hate seeing his eye look like that

Back