Cub Swanson was told his bout against Siver is a #1 Contendership fight.

Well this division isn't nearly ass stacked as some others, so it doesn't surprise me. Whoever wins this fight will be on a great winning streak. However, I think KZ is still above either of them.

Siver would beat KZ 8 times out of 10.

KZ beats Siver easy. never got the Siver hype all he has is ok striking and hes really slow(only good against non strikers). one dimensional as hell. KZ has so many different ways to win that fight.

Swanson is the way more difficult matchup for KZ.

KZ beats Siver easy. never got the Siver hype all he has is ok striking and hes really slow(only good against non strikers). one dimensional as hell. KZ has so many different ways to win that fight.

Swanson is the way more difficult matchup for KZ.

I do believe you are underestimating Mr. Siver

I don't know about that, but those guys still deserve it more than siver and swanson.

I agree. I think Siver would actually win that fight. I still think that KZ deserves the title shot between the Siver/Swanson winner. Much more established at 145

I don't know about that, but those guys still deserve it more than siver and swanson.

The winner of Koch/Lamas Yes. But if Siver beats Cub he should be ahead of KZ but with the match making these days you never know.

The winner of Koch/Lamas Yes. But if Siver beats Cub he should be ahead of KZ but with the match making these days you never know.

I would prefer to see Siver get the shot, but I feel like too many ppl have been getting screwed out of title shots lately.

Siver has won 2 decisions at FW in the UFC. KZ has 3 finishes. They have both fought legit competition, I think KZ just has a little edge

I would prefer to see Siver get the shot, but I feel like too many ppl have been getting screwed out of title shots lately.

Siver has won 2 decisions at FW in the UFC. KZ has 3 finishes. They have both fought legit competition, I think KZ just has a little edge

Nunes, Phan, Cub > Garcia, Hominick, Poirier imo. Plus Siver would have defeated all his opponents within the span of a year.

If Siver does win he should fight KZ for the next title shot after Koch/Lamas winner. Would be a great fight.

Fine by me.

Creates a bit of a backlog, though. Zombie, Koch/Lamas and Siver/Swanson.

Lamas and KZ only fought once in 2012, and Koch didn't at all, but Cub is fresh in the publics mind as he fought thrice. Fair or not, if he wins, it should be exciting. That is if Aldo doesn't fall off his bike again.

Just got word that Siver hasn't heard anything regarding a title shot up to now....

Last edited:
Lamas will be ahead of everyone else if he beats Koch.
Problem is, he isn't much of a draw like Korean Zombie would be.. Wish KZ and Lamas were fighting each other tbh...

I think Siver deserves a shot if he beats Cub impressively. He's on a nice 2 win streak just now so I think it would be fair. I'd rather see Cub get the win though. Looking forward to this fight

Lamas and KZ only fought once in 2012, and Koch didn't at all, but Cub is fresh in the publics mind as he fought thrice. Fair or not, if he wins, it should be exciting. That is if Aldo doesn't fall off his bike again.

Seems fair to me

Back