Cub Swanson on fight pass?!?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Seriously, what kind of horse shit is this. Cub deserves at least a main card spot if not co-main

Damn. 15 minutes no reply. I guess nobody really cares TS.

Rooting for Cub though.

holy shit, I didn't even realize he was on the card.

Agreed TS. Cub definitely should either be maining the prelims or on the main card, especially with the level of competition he has faced.

He's a vet.

He's there to get eyes on Fight Pass.

It's not a question of "deserving" a main card slot. That shit doesn't mean anything.

Cubby Swanson. They are probably want to see what kind of ratings Cub fight gets, they made PR tour with him in China and Japan (you can watch it on UFC YT channel)

They didn't have Sage this time, so when they realised they needed something for people to watch at Fight Pass, they went with Cub.

Hes bigger than either fighter in the main event. They just dont want people cancelling fight pass

A couple months ago dana said he would put a marquee matchup on fp every card to bring in subs.

Lauzon vs Sanchez was among them.

Last edited:

It's not a question of "deserving" a main card slot. That shit doesn't mean anything.

Yup. This thread seems to get made every card (No offense ts) For the last few months they have been having more popular fighters headline the Fight Pass Prelims.

The b-hole itch after those spicy wings last night is unbearable today.

Might need some medicine. Powder or cream though?

For the millionth time on sherdog, they are trying to get more exposure to FP prelims.

Check the FP prelims of the last 6 or 7 PPV'S and some FNs.

Considering Cyborg, who is physically incapable of fighting in any UFC division, is headlining a card against a literal nobody, I think the whole concept of earning and deserving has just gone out of the window, completely.

Kawajiri at decent odds to wrestle fuck him, might end up putting some money on him.

I like Cub...but...I bet against him on 3:1 odds.. I think he will win but.....you never know.

TBF UFC has been putting big name fighters as the Fight Pass Prelim headliners since the beginning of the year to get more subscribers. I get your perspective but that's what's up.

Damn. 15 minutes no reply. I guess nobody really cares TS.

Rooting for Cub though.

I was bitching about this earlier today. Fight pass sucks. The app functionality is atrocious. It's inconvenient. You can't fast forward. I consistently miss the prelims because it isn't worth it to even switch over to the awful shit-rate FP app and struggle through their horrendous navigation. I'll be making an exception tonight as this is the only intriguing fight outside of the main event.

When i hear his name, i always think of Mary Swanson from Dumb & Dumber

Back