Cub Swanson down to fight Doo Ho Choi.

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Swanson earlier this week told MMAjunkie Radio that if Choi wanted to fight him, and that was the fight the UFC wanted, he’s ready to go.

Cub said, “I know there are some other younger guys that have been calling me out,” Swanson said. “But whoever the UFC wants me to fight … I’ve never had great success picking my opponents. (Choi) looks good. He’s a good kid. But it is what it is – he wants to make his name off me. If that’s the fight the UFC wants to give, that’s on them.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/doo-ho...-takes-his-appeal-straight-to-the-man-himself

So what's the hold up UFC? Make it happen!

This would be awesome
book it Danno

Just book it already. I'm aboard the Doo Ho Choi hype train.

I'd rather see Choi vs Yair actually. But Cub is more established and a win over him will put him into that top ten easily.

Surprised everyone thinks Choi will KO Cub easily. I think Choi is going to get what he asked for, and will end up regretting it

Super interesting fight and impossible to tell the outcome. We haven't seen Choi in with anyone like Cub before.

Book an event in Seoul (or anywhere in Asia), with Choi vs Cub, Chan Sung Jung returns against Yair, and Ishihara against anyone so he can get his bitches. You're welcome, UFC.

I'm not impressed with Choi calling out fighters passed their prime, that won't prove a damn thing.

finger-passes-along-book-spines-library-animated-gif.gif

17181558.gif

why is everybody thinking choi will run over cub? hes miles ahead of the competition DHC has fought so far. although i do think he will beat cub, it dont expect it to be a quick easy KO like all these biased sherdoggers are predicting. Cub might be past his prime and got wrecked by frankie but he is still legit. good test for where Choi is atm

Both guys wanna make the fight happen now, Choi was the one who initiated and Cub is down. End result will be Choi winning by Knockout in round 1

why is everybody thinking choi will run over cub? hes miles ahead of the competition DHC has fought so far. although i do think he will beat cub, it dont expect it to be a quick easy KO like all these biased sherdoggers are predicting. Cub might be past his prime and got wrecked by frankie but he is still legit. good test for where Choi is atm

These days we cant really look at competition as a big factor. We've seen the Weidman/Anderson scenario among others where a up and coming fighter with some good wins topples a big name. And Swanson isnt even a elite level fighter, Choi is really on the same level skills wise just less experience

This will be a good fight.

Back