Cub bought $26,000.00 in tickets?

Inb4 fighters are underpaid comments.

We don’t truly know what fighters make. A lot of people aren’t comfortable with others know how much money they earn(ed).

Especially if you just made however many thousands in one night. I wouldn’t want my acct balance announced to the world, that’s for sure.

That said - this is a big waste of money on Cub’s end if he actually did spend that much.

He must be doing very well for himself if he’s able to blow that much on some silly ol’ tickets.

He must be flying out his entire team or something. Is he still at Jackson’s? I know he trains with TJ every now and then.

Anybody know if he ended up making a full switch to Ludwig’s gym?

Probably for the best if he did since Jackson/Wink gym can’t win shit lately, going something crazy like 0-20 last I read about.

Really sucks that we’re never going to see him get a rematch against Aldo. The way that fight went was a fluke.

Cub would’ve been KO’d regardless, it’s just the way it ended and that it ended so quick.

Anybody that compares it with the Conor/Aldo fight is dumb and deserves to be punished for possession of stupidity. The sentencing will likely go by votes. I’ll go first by voting for head in public.

Say something stupid and we’ll get to know each pretty well. I normally introduce myself face to face, but your face to my zipper, now that I can get used to. Hope you guys like extra mayo! ;)
He trains at the Treining Lab with TJ, Bang, Georgi, Ellenberger and Juan Archulettea among many others.

Right cause the tickets he sells are full price to him and he won't be compensated for those.Are you normally an idiot or are you just prime today?Prime prime p4p woot woot.Dork.
Kids these days.

Played in support bands where we got tickets to sell at a discounted rate, could sell them for what we wanted and returned any unsold. Maybe UFC do something similar with fighters.

Played in support bands where we got tickets to sell at a discounted rate, could sell them for what we wanted and returned any unsold. Maybe UFC do something similar with fighters.
They do I am sure. A few years back Bobby Green posted a link to his personal facebook on how to get tickets through him for events.

Right cause the tickets he sells are full price to him and he won't be compensated for those.Are you normally an idiot or are you just prime today?Prime prime p4p woot woot.Dork.

This dude has an unhappy life.

Lol he payed his employer to watch the service he gets paid to perform wow I just cannot even

What? Did I hear that right? Isn't that like half his purse? No wonder fighters are struggling, not only do they have to pay for their camp, flights, hotels, food, but they also have to fill out half the venue with their friends and family.
Because if Cub spends 26k, then every fighter must be doing the same thing. (op's logic)

Back