Cub bought $26,000.00 in tickets?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What? Did I hear that right? Isn't that like half his purse? No wonder fighters are struggling, not only do they have to pay for their camp, flights, hotels, food, but they also have to fill out half the venue with their friends and family.

Where’d you hear that? Can you provide a source ?

tenor.gif

LMAO, I just watched the same video 5min ago. 26k in tickets??!?!? I hope that he got a discount from the UFC for the group purchase LMAO

What? Did I hear that right? Isn't that like half his purse? No wonder fighters are struggling, not only do they have to pay for their camp, flights, hotels, food, but they also have to fill out half the venue with their friends and family.
Right cause the tickets he sells are full price to him and he won't be compensated for those.Are you normally an idiot or are you just prime today?Prime prime p4p woot woot.Dork.

..... not only do they have to pay for their camp, flights, hotels, food, but they also have to fill out half the venue with their friends and family.
Who exactly should pay for these fighter provisions?

Doing some ticket scalping on the side?

You realize that means he made a bunch of money on those tickets, right? The promotion sells the tickets at a discount to the fighters and they sell it for face value to family, friends and others. He's bragging about how many supporters he has while making extra money doing it.

Right cause the tickets he sells are full price to him and he won't be compensated for those.Are you normally an idiot or are you just prime today?Prime prime p4p woot woot.Dork.

Stop acting as if you have any idea how the ticket buying process between fighters and the UFC works, because you don't.

His show money toward tickets? Brutal.

Unlike Bellator, UFC fighters don't have to sell tix

What he chooses to do with his money is up to him
Sounds crazy I agree, but your post made it seem like it was mandatory lol

Unlike Bellator, UFC fighters don't have to sell tix

What he chooses to do with his money is up to him
Sounds crazy I agree, but your post made it seem like it was mandatory lol

I just thought it's going to make the loss he's about to take sting twice as much.

The promotion sells the tickets at a discount to the fighters and they sell it for face value to family, friends and others.
You won't have any friends or family if you continue like this.

He s probably lying and only sold $2.6k worth, u know how fighters are ?? they talk bs

fair enough, but you gotta make some profit with those tickets
This way you will end up paying to your wife for having sex with her. But who am i to judge.

Back