CTE of the year contender

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Almost as brutal as Lobov/Knight

Had to mute that awful music. Still more entertaining to watch than bare knuckle shite though

Couple of those knockdowns looked floppy as fuck. I'm thinking there was money behind there being a certain amount of knockdowns and, once they reached the number, the two fighters started banging for real and letting it play out.

Holy lol @2:30 when he reaches around his opponents back to hit him in his right kidney.

Didn't want to open up a new thread, so I'll just post it here...

... Evander visibly having trouble to put thoughts together, forgetting Joshua's name, forgetting Fury's name.
I always wonder when those guys should have stopped boxing exactly.
In Evander's case maybe after the upset win over Mike Tyson in 1996? Or the Moorer rematch? Or the loss against Lennox Lewis?

... Evander visibly having trouble to put thoughts together, forgetting Joshua's name, forgetting Fury's name.
In Evander's case maybe after the upset win over Mike Tyson in 1996? Or the Moorer rematch? Or the loss against Lennox Lewis?

I mean the man fell over throwing a hook at Vitor Belfort. He should be no where near a ring or a microphone or near anything that requires a coherent sentence.

Thanks for sharing... its sad to see Evander like this cause im a big fan and i think he is a great individual. I guess its difficult to stop doing what u once were one of the best at. He was even competitive (i thought he won) against that huge ugly russian Valuev with 49 years old.

Back