CSI Banana Bag VS KO Fight Gear Banana Bag, Your Opinions

ShogunStomp

White Belt
Reaction score
So I've no got everything figured out about my home gym I just need to know what Banana Bag to get. So from those who own either or both. How long have you had it? How well has it held up? How is the hardness/softness? Anything else I should know about the bag?

I've owned the KO Fightgear bag for almost 3 months now. It's held up nice. Quality stitching, packing material feels just right, a little hard at the bottom.

I paid $250 for mine, which is real expensive. It was $170+$80 shipping.

I read up on A LOT of reviews, and KOFG and Title were both names.

For $100, you can get Title's Red Banana bag. All the reviews say it's quality stitching, and the updated one won't break. However, the vinyl will sting your legs.
TITLE CLASSIC BANANA HEAVY BAGS 100 LBS > Punching Bags & Stands > Title MMA
$140 shipped. And it's FINALLY in stock after four months.

IIf I could do it over again, I would've got the Title for $100 less. I could've almost bought two Title's for the one KOFG bag.

If you can afford the KO, GET IT.
We have two KO bags in our Gym. The Banana and the Teardrop.
They get used a lot and are like new.

In another Gym we used (a police training facility) they have two cheap Thai bags.
I think a CSI and a Ringside if I remember correctly.
The stuffing settled A LOT and they both need to be repacked.
That won't happen with the KO

Nice spam.

DON'T buy an unfilled bag if you live some where you can have a well filled bag (KO) shipped to you.
You will never get a bag packed as well as KO does it.
I tried to stuff a bag myself to save money and it came out OK but after just a few months I have to pack it again

Never touched a CSI, but the KO I purchased 4 or so years ago is as close to perfection as I think a bag can get.

Since when did Sherdog implement the annoying "ADVERTISEMENT AFTER THE INITIAL POST"

Vayupak, you're fine. I'm talking about Sherdog's new advertisement campaign:

0Yzqt.jpg

Has that always been there?

I'm probably gonna go with the KOFG bag since they have free shipping.

I know it says that but when you go to check out it is free.

it doesn't matter, they stated that "Shipping charges are confirmed prior to processing the order."

so you can assume its free shipping until they send the confirmation with the extra shipping fee...

it doesn't matter, they stated that "Shipping charges are confirmed prior to processing the order."

so you can assume its free shipping until they send the confirmation with the extra shipping fee...

He's right. I thought the same when I purchased the bag. KOFG president emails you with confirmation that it's going to cost however much. For me, it was $80 from Jersey to southern Arizona. SUPRISE! It's the price of another punching bag.

It bothered me at first, but realize I get quality over time and that extra $80 is well spent. Even if I could've got a Title bag for that price.... :icon_cry2

He's right. I thought the same when I purchased the bag. KOFG president emails you with confirmation that it's going to cost however much. For me, it was $80 from Jersey to southern Arizona. SUPRISE! It's the price of another punching bag.

It bothered me at first, but realize I get quality over time and that extra $80 is well spent. Even if I could've got a Title bag for that price.... :icon_cry2

from all i've heard about KO bags its worth it. besides, any bag you buy is gonna be pretty expensive for shipping.

Damn. So you think the Title is better than KOFG?

It is REALLY worth it.
And when it gets delivered and you have to carry it inside you will realize why the shipping is expensive.

It is REALLY worth it.
And when it gets delivered and you have to carry it inside you will realize why the shipping is expensive.

do you have the 100lb or 130lb?? is the extra money worth the extra weight in your experience??

Ok so I may just spend the extra money on the KOFG one but does anyone have any reviews on Title or Twins ones?

Back