CSGO player mad that he lost to a Furry at the Game Awards. Says his game takes more skill

Sonicfox is always in the top players list of every fighting game he touches while this loser has been playing the same game for 20 years.

Sonic is freaky good. I faced him in MKX. He made me feel like I hadnt been playing fighting games for 15 years.

What makes Sonic so good is his gauge of distance. Litterally, everything else is just icing on the cake. He made me go back to the drawing board and I had the match saved for some time and would rewatch it.

I've played other top players and were able to get in their shit after that match when I really looked at how I played the game: Dab, PL, wound cowboy, forever king and Dragon. I fucking bodied dragon in MKX.

Can't wait for ESLs in MK11.

Also Sonic deserves it.

Fuck that joto

I don't have an opinion on him as an individual but like I said prior, he's crazy good. You don't really know how good till you actually play him.

Last edited:
He did win Evo in dbfz and the competition in that game is MUCH higher than NRS.

Oh yeah. I'd love to see him take over SF. Punk would litterally kill himself.

He tried. He didn't. Not that he didn't have some success. Him beating FChamp in MVCi was pretty impressive.
I didn't know that he actually tried.

And

Eww. MCVI was horrendous.

Wait are you on TYM under the same name?

I didn't know that he actually tried.

And

Eww. MCVI was horrendous.

Wait are you on TYM under the same name?

He used FANG. Not really the best character tbh. He did make top 8 though.

Yeah, it wasn't really for me either, even gameplay wise.

Nope.

SF is 20 years old and has accomplished a great deal during his reign. He donates his own money ($10k+) to people in the community who need a helping hand and by all accounts is a pretty stand up dude. Good for him being recognized. He deserved it.

SF is 20 years old and has accomplished a great deal during his reign. He donates his own money ($10k+) to people in the community who need a helping hand and by all accounts is a pretty stand up dude. Good for him being recognized. He deserved it.

True...but he's a furry, lol.

lol entitled manbabies crying about a crap award no one cares about over video games.

Doesn't get much sadder then that.

S1mple is known to act like this. Its also his first time getting nominated for an award.

It only makes sense that an individual award would go to somebody who plays games that involve individual competition. Obviously that doesn't need to always be the case, but the logic behind it is pretty self-explanatory.

And yeah, the fact that he wins multiple tournaments most weekends makes it a pretty easy sell.

I wonder if he would have received the same applause if came out of the closet as being straight.

Oh look, he came out as being gay months ago.

But might as well come out again, months later, infront of a national audience.

This cocky mofo needs to be put in his place. Gay or not when arrogant dudes like him run their mouth like that I love it when they get their comeuppance and eat some humble pie.

Be humble in victory. Be confident, not cocky.

This cocky mofo needs to be put in his place. Gay or not when arrogant dudes like him run their mouth like that I love it when they get their comeuppance and eat some humble pie.

Be humble in victory. Be confident, not cocky.
He's lost to great players before, but then he comes back with new ideas. In the case of dbfz he sometimes shows up with whole new teams. I think he just likes talking trash, and his cockiness doesn't seem to get in the way of his improvement as a player.

Back