CSA Coaches Clinic

Centaur

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey all!

I just got back from 3 days of INTENSE training/coaching at CSA. This is, as the titles says, aimed at coaches and covered everything from Kirian's number system, roadwork, fight sim, techniques, sparring drills, hand wrapping, cut work and a tonne more.
We also had 2 hour seminars with Bazooka Joe and Mark Dellegrotte. The whole thing was amazing!

Only was I couldn't find much details on it online, which seemed odd as there's been 7 or 8 clinics like this already.

Anyhow, I was thinking of doing a live AMA on my youtube channel. Is that something you'd be interested in checking out?

I won't give away exact details of Kirian's system (although he is fine with us doing whatever we want) but will answer questions on what we learned, the structure of the clinic, things one might want to consider when trying to decide if it's for them or not....

Anywho, let me know you'd be interested. I'm thinking Thursday April 11 at 5pm PST. I'll put a link up to the stream later-

Here's the link to my channel - I'll be on at 5pm PST (west coast).

THE LINK TO MY CHANNEL

Last edited:
1. Can you go into detail about why Kirian trains fighters alongside the general populous?

2. How much roadwork is appropriate between camps?

3. How often does Kirian recommend hard sparring? Or does he do things "Thai style"?

Sorry for the lag, and thanks for doing this @Centaur

Follow CSA on IG, love their system and Coach Kirian. No idea why he gets so much shit, seems to really care about his fighters. Would love to learn from him.

Last edited:
i dont know what you mean by abbreviating AMA?

Im on board with learning what I can, I would like to attend one of those coaches clinics one day. A few of the other coaches here on the forum have attended the clinic as well. Right now we have a fair number of coaches who are regulars on the forum but have not been very active lately. Getting everyone to put their input would be nice, exchange ideas, etc would be nice.

Im on board with learning what I can, I would like to attend one of those coaches clinics one day. A few of the other coaches here on the forum have attended the clinic as well. Right now we have a fair number of coaches who are regulars on the forum but have not been very active lately. Getting everyone to put their input would be nice, exchange ideas, etc would be nice.
Ask me anything.

Sorry I should have been more clear.
Ask Me Anything = AMA

you have attended the coaches clinics before as well?
No, that's what AMA stands for. I wish, but I have a lot to learn myself before I could even think about coaching.

@Centaur

depending on how much you want to are feel comfortable with, would be great for you to share and spread the knowledge you have learned.

@Centaur

depending on how much you want to are feel comfortable with, would be great for you to share and spread the knowledge you have learned.

Well I’m gonna do it on YouTube tomorrow at 5 our time. If you have any questions you can go on the stream or just ask here and I’ll address them in the video and here as well!

How many hours a day was the training?
“This will be a marathon”

10 hours Friday
9 hours Saturday
8 hours. Sunday

Returning coaches got a few extra hours on Thursday as well.

Well I’m gonna do it on YouTube tomorrow at 5 our time. If you have any questions you can go on the stream or just ask here and I’ll address them in the video and here as well!

i dont even know where to begin. The coaches and topics covered are in regards to what? running a gym/business? or is it coaching? coaching what? classes, fighters, groups, privates, etc?

i dont even know where to begin. The coaches and topics covered are in regards to what? running a gym/business? or is it coaching? coaching what? classes, fighters, groups, privates, etc?
real wuick

Kirians Number system for strikes combos. Defense drills. Sparring drills. bag drills. Mitt and Thai pad drills.

How to open a gym.
Employee student retention.

Fight sim
HAnd wrapping.
Cut work.
How to get in with promoters for bigger fight cards.
Judge, venue, commision and opponent scouting.

That's about 25% of it, give or take.

real wuick

Kirians Number system for strikes combos. Defense drills. Sparring drills. bag drills. Mitt and Thai pad drills.

How to open a gym.
Employee student retention.

Fight sim
HAnd wrapping.
Cut work.
How to get in with promoters for bigger fight cards.
Judge, venue, commision and opponent scouting.

That's about 25% of it, give or take.

thats all stuff i would be interested in learning

In case ya missed it, which ya did, since there was like one other person watching it -

Awesome stuff, brother. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Kirian is a sharp dude, and I would love to get out there and attend one of his clinics soon.

Awesome stuff, brother. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Kirian is a sharp dude, and I would love to get out there and attend one of his clinics soon.
No problem at all!
I'd highly recommend it. it's always amazing to be around people like Kirian, Bazooka, Dellegrotte, Duke Roufus etc.

I’ve been to four of these clinics, and have learned a ton at each one that I still use to this day in my classes and private lessons. I have made some great friends and strong business ties with coaches from all over the country and a few international.

I cannot reccomend these clinics enough. I’ve grown as a coach and definitely made more money through them.

For only the 4th year in a row, CSA will open its doors to share this system. This WILL NOT be a "Fight Seminar" or a "KRU Certification" this will be a High Level Coaches Clinic, which will cover; Coaching Strategy, Fight Team Programming and Weekly Training logs vs. General gym programming, how to successfully mix Boxing w/ Thai Boxing and Dutch Kickboxing for Standup or MMA, our progressive and Comprehensive Pad Work, Drilling & Combo System, Cornering & Corner Strategy, Complete Hand-Wrapping for Boxing, Muaythai & MMA, Cutwork, Strength & Conditioning, Mental Game Coaching, Fighters Diet & Weight Cutting Techniques, the Differences between Coaching Men & Women, working successfully with promoters so you can get your fighters on "high level promotions" and much more.

This 3 Day Intensive/Immersive Clinic (all day for three days) will only be hosted at CSA where you will see how we train our fighters, how we build our team and how we created a World Class Fight Team and a Gym with 1,300+Members.

This clinic will offer a very unique look into preparing fighters and gym management at the absolute highest level in Muaythai and MMA.
More information coming soon regarding additional special guest coaches and session topics.

Kirian does Q and As each day too and answers literally any and all questions about what ever you want to know. He’s a guy with nearly 1500 members in his gym,
A successful fight team and in the corner of athletes in the UFC, Bellator, etc. so that insight and open book policy is worth a lot too.

Back