XBOX ONE Official Discussion: News, Rumors, Games, Sales, Hardware, Event Coverage, Xbox Live Gold

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't find the one that already existed with several searches, so I'm starting a new one.

Today's headline, in case you hadn't seen it, was the addition of 8 titles to the backwards compatibility list for the XB1:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-new-vegas-and-7-more-xbox-one-backwards-co/1100-6441192/
Gamespot said:
]Joining New Vegas are seven Xbox Live Arcade games. You can see the full list of new additions to backwards compatibility below.

Star of the show:
header.jpg

*Edit Update*
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
There are now 524 Xbox 360 games you can play freely on your Xbox One
There are 31 original Xbox games you can play freely on your Xbox One

No subscription service required. That is roughly 1/3rd of the total Xbox 360 library (1,722 titles), and greater than 1/3 of the total library (1,562) which can be ported to the Xbox One (because it lacks accessories like the Xbox 360 Kinect or Disney Infinity base). There are also 25 Xbox 360 games which have been specially remastered and enhanced for the Xbox One X.

Last edited:
I was disappointed not to find New Vegas in my ready to download, i thought for the life of me i had it digitally on 360.

Oh well, I may just end up picking up the GOTY with all the DLC that's dirt cheap used.

I just want the remastered versions of MUA 1 & 2 already.

Also, adding ME 2 & 3 as BC would be nice, too.

I got a new headset to use with the Xbox One, the Razer Kraken, since it was the same price as the official from Microsoft and I want to use it to hear music as well.

divers-jeux-video-photo-549c69bb95b07.jpg

Lets see how it does when I get to use it.

I got a new headset to use with the Xbox One, the Razer Kraken, since it was the same price as the official from Microsoft and I want to use it to hear music as well.

Not to be a debbie downer, but Razer products are overpriced crap. You're better off taking it back, saving a little, and getting something like a HyperX Cloud or a Logitech G35

Not to be a debbie downer, but Razer products are overpriced crap. You're better off taking it back, saving a little, and getting something like a HyperX Cloud or a Logitech G35
It was very cheap,I didn't pay full price on it, so I'm not worried, but at the same time I think I should've done more research. Guess I fell for the Xbox One logo in it.

It was very cheap,I didn't pay full price on it, so I'm not worried, but at the same time I think I should've done more research. Guess I fell for the Xbox One logo in it.
If you can pick up Razer products for 50% off then they're not a bad value, I have the same thoughts with Logitech products. Only bad thing with Razer is it's a crap shoot if they'll last or not.

I love my HyperX Clouds

Downloading New Vegas right now, fuck it. $15, i have all the DLC digitally so whatever.

How are they?

How are they?
Arrived today, just listened some music for about 15 mins and I thought they are great. I'm not an audiophile so I have no way to campare them to other headphones.

Build quality is nice, presentation as well. I need to test with the console to get more information now.

For a headset, I picked up these bad boys about 6 months ago.

http://www.skullcandy.com/gaming-he...dy_compatibility=Xbox One#5z79fjmiqlkQ9j01.97

They are fantastic... the sounds quality is superb, they are comfortable, even after long hours, and they were a decent enough price.
The only thing I didn't like, at first anyway, was how odd it was to change up the volume of the mic vs the game. It was just because I didn't understand the way it worked as it wasn't very intuitive to me. After figuring it out though, I really love them. They do drain the controller's batteries a bit though.

Lol i still use my halo 4 surround headset on X1.

sounds/works great haven't felt the need to upgrade.

I don't play my XBONE much at all but I recently found out about the game sharing stuff and it's legit. If I didn't have a PS4 and a PC I'd be making use of that like crazy. Essentially you just need to havea relative or good friend and you can split buying games forever.

The big summer sale will be revealed on Friday and starts next Tuesday. Hoping for some good stuff from Far Cry, Bioshock, COD and Undead Nightmare, got RDR for 7.49 during one of the last sales.

Red Dead Redemption is finally BC on July 8th. Currently 7.50 during the Ultimate Games Sale so if you've ever wanted to play it or replay it now is the perfect time.

Metro Redux bundle is like $5 with a Gold Subscription during the Game Sale this week on X1.

Red Dead Redemption is finally BC on July 8th. Currently 7.50 during the Ultimate Games Sale so if you've ever wanted to play it or replay it now is the perfect time.

Whoops. Should have read this thread before I started a new one...my bad.

Back