Cryptozoology

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone have firm beliefs that a creature unbeknownst and undiscovered by us exists? Something that would spark changes in the scientific world? I must say I believe that the "bloop" heard years ago is of great intrigue. Google search "the bloop" it's quite fascinating. It was basically an underwater sound of immense power with patterns suggesting it came from an animal. Cool stuff.

shouldn't you be getting a paternity test instead of wasting time on here?

Damn will I forever be plagued by the prego post? It was just a massive troll job... Or was it?

if that's the case, you should be ashamed. some people tried to give you good, serious advice. i think you're trying to play it off now, since you're ashamed and embarrassed, but whatever.

There are certainly species that have yet to be discovered, but I doubt there's some huge deep sea dinosaurs, or Bigfoot walking around.

I believe my believability is pretty clear in the post. I won't have it brought up continually tho, I'm not ashamed. Why does everyone think I'm so upset about producing child? That's a silly notion. I'm happy about that part, for the most part. Just not happy with the circumstances surrounding it.

What's up with the baby tests? I missed that one.

ts impregnated some girl, and he's trying to play it off now.

There are certainly species that have yet to be discovered, but I doubt there's some huge deep sea dinosaurs, or Bigfoot walking around.

no bigfoot? that's hard to believe. there's been so many sightings, it's hard to discount all of them as a figment of someone's imagination.

I thought you and some random townie created a new species.

I can't get my head around there still being unexplored areas of the earths surface. Whether it be on dry land or submerged in water.

Bolshevik stop being a dick. You know nothing of true truth behind my intentions of my original post. You are no more apt to know what goes on in my real life than you are on the subject of cryptozoology. A true troll job must be done with great results.

It's fun to think about. Being a cryptozoologist would be a cool job, a scholar for the mythical and legendary.

Bolshevik stop being a dick. You know nothing of true truth behind my intentions of my original post. You are no more apt to know what goes on in my real life than you are on the subject of cryptozoology. A true troll job must be done with great results.

jimmies_did_i_just_hear_some_rustling_jimmy-russell_tumblr.jpg

i think i did.

It's fun to think about and research, but anyone that holds absolute affirmative beliefs toward the validity of such creatures strikes me as slightly loopey.

That blob sounded like electronic interference on not so advanced technology

Back