Crypto Megathread V8 - Let's make lots of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crypto, I'd say around 6%
I'm just trying to make some gains and not trying to moon anything. If it happens, I'm not going to cry about it but I'm not putting in more than I can afford to lose either.

Like I've said before, I'm more of a diamond hands investor, VET, LINK, HBAR, ALGO, to name a few.
WTF is diamond hands lol?

Question for the crew:

what % of your assets are tied into crypto?

no need to discuss gross numbers, just curious of what % to get an idea of the appetite in this space for regular people like us. Aka whales.

I’m currently (not including IRA/401k) at 13%
I’ve recently decided to start putting 16% of my paycheques into crypto. Wife is putting 15%.

We will primarily be dollar cost averaging into Bitcoin and Etherum.

Right now I only hold Bitcoin, but I have 0.42 of a coin, almost half.

Overall crypto is about 10 percent of my portfolio for now.

WTF is diamond hands lol?
Not selling ...

For example last time doge went to like 38 cents people bought it then got upset it went down.. if they would of held they would of made money but they didn’t have diamond hands they had paper hands ..

38 cents is cheap for doge now and it has a new higher floor but you always seeing people buying high and selling low and then complaining about it . Just hold

I think it means investing in legitimate crypto that actually has a future and avoiding the shitcoins.

Not selling ...

For example last time doge went to like 38 cents people bought it then got upset it went down.. if they would of held they would of made money but they didn’t have diamond hands they had paper hands ..

38 cents is cheap for doge now and it has a new higher floor but you always seeing people buying high and selling low and then complaining about it . Just hold

Ahh ok, he's right, I am not.

I’ve recently decided to start putting 16% of my paycheques into crypto. Wife is putting 15%.

Keep it up man! You’re going to be a full coiner in no time.

I didn’t even check my portfolios today because who cares if it drops a bit it’s gonna go back up... I’m in all mine for five years atleast

<mma4>

Will get the new thread up in just a bit.

SanePleasantBrownbear-small.gif

New thread is up. Wow thought it was V8 but I guess I was wrong! Anyway... new thread up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back