Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Looks like were droping to $40k? Crazy tht Germany is selling their BTC stash. It was said they seized these BTC from someone who has BTC business before 2015. They deposited their coins to Coinbase, Kraken and some other else but not Binance lol

It could have been done in OTC. but they probably plan to crash the market since they are doing it along with Gox coins.
High doubt on the price but this is definitely a coordinated move

kenan-thompson-youre-damn-right.gif

Ok I did a thing, this year I made good profit on FET.ai, in the four figures > 1,000

Still had a little left that I was keeping just in case, well with the announcement that FET is merging with OCEAN to create ASI I get the feeling that coinbase is going to drop support

Ended up bolstering a few other bags and took the USDC to have spending cash. Of course I may be wrong and ASI will rocket but hey I have already made well above expectations

Ok I did a thing, this year I made good profit on FET.ai, in the four figures > 1,000

Still had a little left that I was keeping just in case, well with the announcement that FET is merging with OCEAN to create ASI I get the feeling that coinbase is going to drop support

Ended up bolstering a few other bags and took the USDC to have spending cash. Of course I may be wrong and ASI will rocket but hey I have already made well above expectations
Coin base ended support

Back