Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4fc.jpg

Just a dead cat bounce

Maybe some real bargains coming.

The law of diminishing losses sucks if you are a buyer. BTC and ETH could hit summer 21 lows and the layer 1s that I'm buying won't come close to those lows.

WILD is only 2.5x it’s recent low. still a good buy.
Yeah, I mean, I'll still buy at 20-30 percent less than where we're at now for sure.... but I'm still bent that I didn't diversify over last summer. I was too buying ETH at $2k. Which wasn't a bad thing imo, I mean, I'm still barely in the green because of it. But... I'd be a lot greener if I bought some other layer 1s back then instead of being so narrow focused.

150 XLM at $0.22
50 XRP at $0.64

How bad did I fuck up boys?

Yeah, I mean, I'll still buy at 20-30 percent less than where we're at now for sure.... but I'm still bent that I didn't diversify over last summer. I was too buying ETH at $2k. Which wasn't a bad thing imo, I mean, I'm still barely in the green because of it. But... I'd be a lot greener if I bought some other layer 1s back then instead of being so narrow focused.
I’m slightly red overall but it’s because I got greedy.

What i would love would be for a move towards 38k, flushing out once more all the 39k longs.
Then resume uptrend

If it makes you feel better, I'm diversified like CRAZY ....and I'm still getting killed!! Well except BABYDOGE is up 200% over the last 90 days! YAY for $150 worth of green in 1 of my holdings! ;)

upload_2022-1-10_8-38-7.png

The thing is, I was going to put solar panels on their anyway. Would an extra 2 grand for a rig be that big of a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back