Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The markets are scary, shit's gonna go ugly, might go into crypto winter, here's 3 projects that will do well...
Honestly though, I don't think crypto winters are going to be like they were in the past. Law of diminishing losses, more big wallet hodlers and what not.

buying right now is a poor risk reward buy imo, we're mid channel, could go up, could go down.

Gotta take risks to make the big money!!!

That being said.....I'm not buying right now either ;) - Well that's a lie. Tiny bits of DCA in the big boys (eth, btc, avax) and bought a tiny bit more blxm, but other than that I'm sitting and waiting for a bit.

20211214_084740.jpg

been looking at my screen all day, BTC has never really traded the 37k-42k range (especially 39-37). BTC usually just nukes past that area aside from small consolidation periods in july and september that both led to upwards momentum.

43-48 has been chopped the fuck out in feb21 august21 dec21 and we have lost these levels so i would not be surprised if we trade that range before we do anything else.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I'm now a shib millionaire.

Been wanting a million of something for a while.

In an exceptionally "Crypto" story shib is my best performing investment in the couple of days since I bought it, solely so I could have a million of something.

To celebrate Free Chupa Chups for the first dozen responses.
*pick up only.

WILD bouncing back hard. Quality will always get bought up hard - I think the Metaverse narrative is just beginning, with the FB/Meta pivot and shitloads of legacy players pivoting to Metaverse adoption, people underestimate how powerful and long-running a narrative this will be.

WILD bouncing back hard. Quality will always get bought up hard - I think the Metaverse narrative is just beginning, with the FB/Meta pivot and shitloads of legacy players pivoting to Metaverse adoption, people underestimate how powerful and long-running a narrative this will be.

Spot on! I think, like most people, metaverse is gonna be massive in 2022. I just have to figure out which projects to really jump in heavy. WILD seems to be one of the top ones. I need to get some ZERO but haven't felt like dealing with uniswap ;) - I want to pick up some GGG for a moonbag as soon as I get some extra fiat.
Other than WILD I'm not sure where else to play other htan ENJ, MANA, SAND, etc.

Spot on! I think, like most people, metaverse is gonna be massive in 2022. I just have to figure out which projects to really jump in heavy. WILD seems to be one of the top ones. I need to get some ZERO but haven't felt like dealing with uniswap ;) - I want to pick up some GGG for a moonbag as soon as I get some extra fiat.
Other than WILD I'm not sure where else to play other htan ENJ, MANA, SAND, etc.

WILD is a front runner of course. I’m personally sticking with REALM as my second meta bet; largely because the mobile market it targets is beyond massive - billions of potential users. Also has a solid team and continues platform development- while sitting at micro cap levels. Doesn’t take much to get a 10x out of something like that - just need conviction and patience. Same approach towards BLXM - upside potential from here is ridiculous.

WILD is a front runner of course. I’m personally sticking with REALM as my second meta bet; largely because the mobile market it targets is beyond massive - billions of potential users. Also has a solid team and continues platform development- while sitting at micro cap levels. Doesn’t take much to get a 10x out of something like that - just need conviction and patience. Same approach towards BLXM - upside potential from here is ridiculous.

We need a 2-3x to get most of us out of the hole.

<{1-69}>

Good listen.

The one thing he brings up that I hadn't though about.....what happens with ETH 2.0 comes out and that 10% of supply that is locked, becomes free to sell? Not saying all those people will sell right away, but what happens when all the stakers want to pull some profits after sitting on it for so long locked up in ETH 2.0 staking?

He makes it sounds like a positive b/c the HUGE amount of money locked into ETH shows that people are confident in it. I get that. But that supply is gonna flood the market eventually? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back