Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't think we're going to 34k anytime soon, there does have to be a rather large dump before we go much higher than we are right now. Who is buying at these prices?
I’m still not putting in until the bear.

Really hard to do though tbh. I have cash on hand that idk what to do with.

I’m still not putting in until the bear.

Really hard to do though tbh. I have cash on hand that idk what to do with.

Yeah untill things are under my original buy in I'm not to interested. I just add more to my 12% apy taud ( 1 to 1 Aussie dollar)

I started this past July by opening Uphold account
because I wanted to purchase XRP along with ETH and BTC.
How bad was this choice?
No problems up to this point but I have read that others have had trouble with it.
I will get cold wallet soon and may use Kraken going foward.

How bad was this choice?
No problems up to this point but I have read that others have had trouble with it.
I know nothing about Uphold but if you bought BTC/Eth in July I see no possibility of that being a bad move.

How bad was this choice?

I'm on Uphold too but I don't use it anymore. It's pretty easy to use, but it was lacking for quite a while. For instance, they JUST added the ability to set limit orders within the past couple months.

I got on it a long while ago because at the time it was the only exchange I could get LINK on.

I wouldn't use it as your only exchange.

Anyone familiar with iTrustCapital? I have a traditional ROTH but have been eyeing this.

Dumpy

Edit; @deviake that is a good video, seriously reminds me of me telling my friends the same crap and only a couple listened. Those couple friends start to mention those insane gains to the ones who didn't do anything and now I'm getting text and phone calls with them now actually wanting to get into the space... Good for them it's not too late at all.

lol not much of a dump it popped back up to 60k fast

Last edited:
Dumpy

Edit; @deviake that is a good video, seriously reminds me of me telling my friends the same crap and only a couple listened. Those couple friends start to mention those insane gains to the ones who didn't do anything and now I'm getting text and phone calls with them now actually wanting to get into the space... Good for them it's not too late at all.

lol not much of a dump it popped back up to 60k fast
These corrections are great. The last thing we want is everything to shoot straight up with no resistance. Support is where it should be.

I mostly just hold but the little bit of swing trading I've done has been beneficial to buying more of the biggins. I'll probably do more of it in the future and I might start "leveling in and out" sometimes but I ain't doing day trading nor shorting.

These corrections are great. The last thing we want is everything to shoot straight up with no resistance. Support is where it should be.

For sure, heh I was watching it as it went down and for maybe 2 minutes looking at the charts and the orderbooks were flying I thought it might chop down to 57-58. It should be a solid ride up till xmas.

Getting mighty close to a btc ath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back