Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me what happens to @GarbageGuy if it goes over his max? and liquidated?

An arbitrator comes into your booty hole and shows no mercy.

iu

Api3 rocketing.
There's an annoying thing that no matter how much API3 I have, I feel like I should have got more.

Thinking about exchanging AGIX&RAZOR for ETH. A measly 10% gain from when I got in.

I’m sure if I sell they will moon.

Whatcha think?

Will they outdo ETH over the next year is what you are asking?
RAZOR can still do a 10x to get back to its all time high, and SingularityNET along with FET are two of the bigger AI projects. And it's very good to have at least one AI project.

Cardano boys just sitting home crying

ADA was so hot two weeks ago, now it's not. DOT was hot days ago, now it's not. ETH is so hot right now. What happens next week? It's hard to keep track of it all. I chose a contrarian strategy and am sticking with it.

bitcoin-so.gif

Binance requires KYC now, from Sunday, damn it.

There's an annoying thing that no matter how much API3 I have, I feel like I should have got more.

Will they outdo ETH over the next year is what you are asking?
RAZOR can still do a 10x to get back to its all time high, and SingularityNET along with FET are two of the bigger AI projects. And it's very good to have at least one AI project.

Why do you have Double Yellow Cards?

Definitely went over GarbageGuys Max. Hopefully he was awake n caught it before liquidated
Liquidation doesn't really matter when you close your position since you will lose 95 percent anyway at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back