Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally, my portfolio gives me a total of a 262% increase before the next bear market. That’s my projection that I am making based on my holdings and their potential.

LINK is really holding me back too.

If anyone is interested in how that convo went feel free to PM me.

Ideally, my portfolio gives me a total of a 262% increase before the next bear market. That’s my projection that I am making based on my holdings and their potential.

LINK is really holding me back too.

If anyone is interested in how that convo went feel free to PM me.

Interesting, I calculate 262.1% with my portfolio.

You are; Everything @TeTe just mentioned and the billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions of NFT transactions that has basically tsunami'd eth the last 6 months that made the crypto world turn on it's head a bit. So much so it's as if the London fork made things worse.

Sol's whole network got nuked twice. Shutting done the WHOLE frigging network.... By guess what? A onslaught of NFT transactions that exploded there. That's why Sol is not raging back like eth is right now. If I had time right now I can expand a lot on this factor. I've been crazy busy everyday the last month.

By scale Eth took a 1000 times more number crunching work and ate it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and three desserts. Eth spite shitty gas prices just chugged along. While by comparison Sol choked on the second bite of its breakfast burrito.

All that said I still like Sol lol. It will come back from that.

Hope all you turds are hustling and doing well, we're all gunna have a great new year.

@Rob Battisti While closing a few hundred tabs on my brave browser I had like 15 sherdog tabs and one was a response to your last PM and a tagged reply in this thread that I wrote out and never sent weeks ago. I apologize for that. To answer one of those questions Solidarity is kinda of a bitch for me and it has taken a lot less of my time since you asked. I'm concentrating on Tokenomics and whitepapers for a couple projects ones for my best friends business. Hope all is well :)

Yeah I just disagree. I personally think most of you are actually missing the bigger picture. We will see though. Time will tell. I am open to being wrong hence I have about 35% of my crypto being Eth and Btc. If I am wrong and you with everyone else here is right about Ethereum it won't matter as I have a piece. If I am right I will be in a big way, many people will probably lose a lot I imagine though unfortunately in the process.

@Rygu I know your getting stoked on that DOT you grabbed... You ain't seen nothing yet.
That would be pretty sweet. It briefly hit .001 BTC in May when it somehow rocketed to $50 after the Musk tweet, I'd love to see that happen again.

Good things right here.

Yeah I just disagree. I personally think most of you are actually missing the bigger picture. We will see though. Time will tell. I am open to being wrong hence I have about 35% of my crypto being Eth and Btc. If I am wrong and you with everyone else here is right about Ethereum it won't matter as I have a piece. If I am right I will be in a big way, many people will probably lose a lot I imagine though unfortunately in the process.

I not sure what you disagree with about my post to be honest. I was explaining what both spaces went thru directly corelated to what each networks data explained. I'm certainly not saying that what you're talking about doesn't make any sense or anything.

I'll tell you right now with your portfolio 35% btc and eth and not sure what the rest is but if the rest was let's say 50% sol and 15% alts or nfts etc... You gunna be doing real f'ing good my man.

We all are. It's still soooooo early. Have a look at this.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization-2020/

Definitely went over GarbageGuys Max. Hopefully he was awake n caught it before liquidated

Sweet Bull flag Solana.

Solana-Never-Stops-its-Upsurge.jpg

Definitely went over GarbageGuys Max. Hopefully he was awake n caught it before liquidated

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Who indafuq uses leverage? To short Bitcoin? In October?

<{nope}>

Can someone explain to me what happens to @GarbageGuy if it goes over his max? and liquidated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back