Cryogel samples?

erndog

White Belt
Reaction score
anyone know where i could get samples of cryogel? Ive been wanting to try it out, just havent got time to drive out to a fight shop to get sum, and dont really want to order online without knowin if it works for me. Thanks guys

to be honest it would be worth it to just buy a bottle. i used to use tiger balm thai liniment and it doesn't even come close to cryogel. from what i've seen boomer/cagesidemma sells them for the lowest price.

I think there is a cryogel rep that posts here isn't there? PM him. Or check their website and send them an email asking for samples. They've offered them before.

he used to... but i dont know whats up with Mike. I recommended to wamrage to buy directly from him and I don't know if wam ever got his cryogel or his money back =S

~Foz

We send out free samples with just about every order. Shoot an email to info at round1fightshop.com with your name & address and I will mail you a sample

I was a long time Tiger Balm user, but have switched. The cryogel works just is well, but smells a LOT better and isn't greasy like Tiger Balm.

It said there were errors and that I couldn't post my message. Apparently the forum LIED!!

..... nothing to see here, please move along.....:redface:

or try cryogel's myspace page-- fairly active, frequently online there I think.

so i gave my truck a tuneup yest and decided to give it a good test run lol, went to my local OTM shop and just bought 2 bottles of Island rain roll on, and got 15 percent off...pretty good stuff and definetly handy! lol Ladies DO NOT like the smell of icy hott lol :icon_chee

Last order I made with SSF (which was a while back) included a couple of samples, but really, you should just buy some. Shit works, but good.

Last order I made with SSF (which was a while back) included a couple of samples, but really, you should just buy some. Shit works, but good.

haha bro if u woulda read the post above yours and i replyed sayin i just bought two bottles today of some island rain orwhatever! lol, yea just used it twice today and its working good, and its definatly nice not having to smell like menthol/icy hott rubb.

haha bro if u woulda read the post above yours and i replyed sayin i just bought two bottles today of some island rain orwhatever! lol, yea just used it twice today and its working good, and its definatly nice not having to smell like menthol/icy hott rubb.

I never said I was all that smart, but I do try to be helpful :icon_chee

Stuff works, don't it? (I'm not articulate either....)

hahaha, yea it definetly cools takes a while to penetrate but i guess thats because i have thick skin lol. Yea the roll on is definetly nice to not have my hands all greasy, and the smell of island rain is greeat! :D

I love when you think "This stuff isn't working I need more!" Then a few minutes later "Oh damn! Now it is working a little too WELL!!" And just because your hands aren't all greasy, I suggest washing them after applying. (experience speaking). With the roll on, it's not so much of an issue.

Personally I prefer the Lavender Breeze over the Island Rain. Wow... that doesn't sound less than hetero sexual at all :redface:

The cooling didn't last long for me. Like it was cool for a couple minutes and then it died down. I get longer cooling from ben gay. Cryo does smell alot better tho.

yea thats true, it just depends on how long i rubbed it in for, the colling last more or less..but sum icy hott mixed with sum other stuff definetly helps better but smells not as great. Girls dont like me smellin like icy hott lol specially when there use to me smellin nice all the time and cryogel definetly helps on those nights hahaha :icon_chee

Back