cryogel question(s)

lowCofG

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey all--

for those who've tried it, could you post any preferences to cryogel roll on vs. gel?

Also, any word on if it's okay for folks with sensitive skin? One type less likely to cause irritation than another?

big thanks, all

We prefer the roll on and island rain also, you wast less product and it won't burst inside your gym bag ,if some fool steps on it by accident ..lol

Do not know about sensitive skin either . You can buy any product with us and we will send you some samples for free then you try and let us know..

lowCofG said:
Hey all--

for those who've tried it, could you post any preferences to cryogel roll on vs. gel?

Also, any word on if it's okay for folks with sensitive skin? One type less likely to cause irritation than another?

big thanks, all

lowCofG,
What type of products is your skin usually sensitive to? For the most part the Cryogel doesn't cause any rash or any other type of side-effect to people with sensitive skin. The only ingredient you might want to check with is the Isopropyl Alcohol but I haven't heard of anyone really having a problem with it.
As far as rollons & tubes, the tubes are stronger but the rollons are alot more convenient because you don't have to wash you hands when you're done using it.

Hope this helped,

Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals, Inc.
www.cryogel.tv

Island Rain. Haven't got to try the Roll On.

thanks for the replies so far, gang!

Charles-- tiger balm typically does not break my skin out, is there much overlap ingredient-wise there? I'm just usually pretty careful w/ anything involving an added fragrance.

lowCofG said:
thanks for the replies so far, gang!

Charles-- tiger balm typically does not break my skin out, is there much overlap ingredient-wise there? I'm just usually pretty careful w/ anything involving an added fragrance.

lowCofG, If you want, I can send you some samples so that way you can try it out at a low dosage and see how it works for you. Just email me a mailing address at [email protected].

Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals, Inc.
www.cryogel.tv

done.

big huge thanks, Charles! This is above and beyond the call of duty!

just wanted to revisit this thread to say I had no skin reaction issues from the cryogel samples I received. And I've got fairly sensitive skin. It was great on my sore knees, and I was really digging that it wasn't all sticky after application. I figure the folks around me appreciated that I wasn't reeking of the usual sinus-clearing balms/gels. :)

I don't know if I have a preference among the three varieties yet, but I figure I'll be ordering some roll-ons in the near future.

large thanks to Charles for sending samples.

this forum gets better and better every day.
the retailers, wholesalers, and owners are really stepping up and taking care of every one on here.
i ordered some cryogel recently and i will let everyone know how it does on each type of injury and soreness i have as soon as i get started with it.

guardpasser said:
this forum gets better and better every day.
the retailers, wholesalers, and owners are really stepping up and taking care of every one on here.

I know right and we definitally appreciate it guys :D

after a particularly long cardio session at the gym, I cryogelled the bejeezus out of my sore knees, and may I just say again: I LOVE THIS STUFF. This stuff is just awesome. I'm ready to sprinkle it on my cereal.

HeadHunter said:
How does this stuff compare to Tiger Balm or Biofreeze?

So much better you can't really compare them :D

Adino said:
So much better you can't really compare them :D
Thats crazy, thats a little hard to believe. Then again I never had much luck with topical stuff like this anyway. I did like the smell of tiger balm though, my girlfriend didn't.

Headhunter,

Not really hard to beleive if ya look at the back of the bottle. Cryogel has more anti-inflammatory properties then tigerbalm and biofreeze put together. Plus you get to choose what ya want to smell like. Again if your in the states we'll be MORE then happy to send you samples of each. :)

Thanks again,
Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
www.cryogel.tv

Back