Cruz vs TJ

Pangi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think when cruz gets cleared to return he will get an immediate title shot how do you think he will last against TJ considering Cruz's long layoff .

I don't think TJ will still be champ by then.

I honestly don't think Cruz will fight again. He has too much trouble staying healthy. In a fantasy world though this would be a great fight. It would come down to who has better footwork IMO.

Dana has said that Cruz will be given immediate title shot if he asked for one. Cruz is still piecing himself back together as we speak, let TJ fight Macdonald or rematch assunsao instead.

Dana has said that Cruz will be given immediate title shot if he asked for one. Cruz is still piecing himself back together as we speak, let TJ fight Macdonald or rematch assunsao instead.

It would be an awesome fight TJ VS MACDONALD but with MACDONALD coming of a loss I don't see it happening yet

on Cruz's first fight back. Think Dillishaw is a heavy favourite.

I think Cruz would beat Barao in similar fashion as TJ did. I think Cruz would beat TJ also if he did come back 100 percent. It would be a dance off that I think would favor Cruz.

Dana has stated many times that Cruz can have any fight he wants when he comes back. I'd like to believe he can just jump right in and still be the best in the world, but I just don't see how it's possible when you consider how long he's been out, and the shit he's gone through.

Agreed It would be awesome to give cruz a tune up fight first but the only one that would make sense is cruz vs Faber although cruz vs barao was a massive fight to look forward too . I think his loss to TJ may have tarnished the hype that was surrounding cruz v barao?

Cruz would face a guy with equal or faster footwork/elusive style and have a hard time. If I were Cruz, I'd want a tune-up fight before stepping straight into a five rounder. Personally, I'd want to see the best Cruz in the octagon with TJ...

Cruz would face a guy with equal or faster footwork/elusive style and have a hard time. If I were Cruz, I'd want a tune-up fight before stepping straight into a five rounder. Personally, I'd want to see the best Cruz in the octagon with TJ...

Could not agree more . A rusty Cruz and a dominant TJ is bad for business

Since nobody knows anything about when Cruz (if he in fact exists) is coming back, its probably safe to assume it wont be anytime soon, if ever.

I thought the same thing.

You become champ and you're suddenly invincible. Never change, Sherdog.

Haha I like it . None of them are invincible to think otherwise would be stupid but I know some people do think that way . Personally I would like to see the two athletes in peak for for the best fight possible . So then there r no excuses to who won and why.

Since nobody knows anything about when Cruz (if he in fact exists) is coming back, its probably safe to assume it wont be anytime soon, if ever.

:icon_conf

The Legend, Dominick Cruz.

Pointless to speculate, because even if that fight is made, Cruz will pull out with an injury.

I think Cruz is retired and just doesn't know it yet. Its a shame too, I wanted to see how far he would go as teh champ.

Back