Cruz vs Mayweather

I like them both but Mayweather is in another whole level

LMAO, I can't believe anyone picked Cruz. The guy just shuffles around, randomly moving his head against harmless manlets, and cluless fans think he's amazing.

Floyd's skill level is about 100 times higher than Cruz. As are his talent level and accomplishments.

I agree. Boxing is corrupt and MMA isn't. Definitely no similar type of corruption at all in MMA. Totally legit and clean. USADA bless.

Floyd's whole 20 year undefeated reign as champion, with about 30 championship level title fights, all corrupt and unimpressive. The tiny talent pool in boxing across five divisions still doesn't compare to Cruz' 7 fight reign and the huge pool of talent in the UFC.

Cruz and his 7 championship fights across 4 or so years, even losing his first one, is easily better. Boxing's pretty easy really. You only have to throw punches. How hard could it be!

giphy.gif

This :D

Cruz's ability and accomplishments aren't even in the same stratosphere as Floyd. I'm not even a Mayweather fan but Cruz doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Floyd.

Cruz barely beats TJ, Mayweather meanwhile hardly loses a round in his entire 49 fight career.

Like Cruz or not, he is great at what he does.

Mayweather is a point fighter with track shoes on. Cruz has a lot of decisions as well, but there is a lot more things for him to avoid than just punches from a boxer...

Like Cruz or not, he is great at what he does.

Mayweather is a point fighter with track shoes on. Cruz has a lot of decisions as well, but there is a lot more things for him to avoid than just punches from a boxer...
Yeah he can avoid punches with a takedown and stop takedowns with a punch. Not quite has hard as avoiding punches with head movement and your own punches.

Last edited:
Cruz barely beats TJ, Mayweather meanwhile hardly loses a round in his entire 49 fight career.
Barely loses a round? He loses the early rounds in alot of his fights. He also has 2 majority decisions, a split decision and a UD over castillo that most people think he lost.

I love Cruz to death & really dont like floyd, but Mayweather and its not even close

Barely loses a round? He loses the early rounds in alot of his fights. He also has 2 majority decisions, a split decision and a UD over castillo that most people think he lost.

So you have a handful of close-ish fights in 49 fights. Lets see how many losses Cruz will have in 49 fights. He's already lost to Faber.

This is just stupid.

Number one...we're talking apples and oranges. Number two...one guy is in the conversation for most-skilled in the LONG history of his sport, while the other is a champion with a few good wins.

Then to see some people agree is just unreal.

Who is more impressive? I'd say Cruz since there's no 10 count and anything is possible in mma. Also boxing is corrupt. I'm just solely referring to what they are able to do against their opponents. I'm not referring to records, titles or anything like that.

Quite a thesis there Professor. I will need time to really consider the depth and scale of your argument.

Back