Cruz vs Garbrandt

Buckeye8705

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm not a crazy fan of Cruz but god I hope he absolutely humiliates Garbrandt. He's such a douchebag. I hate just seeing him. I'd feel better about it if Cruz wasn't fresh off a comeback.

What do you all think?

abr.gif

Cody wants our pity I think. He sure as heck has mine. Mr. T style.

Cruz embarrassed Garbrandt on the mic. It was absolutely hilarious to me.

Cruz embarrassed Garbrandt on the mic. It was absolutely hilarious to me.
Cruz is gonna dust dat boy! Listen to your damned GOAT, GUERNICA. cody won't be able to touch Cruz and more than that, he lacks the mental capacity to compete with such a formidable opponent in Cruz.

#GUERNICAbless

I actually believe the opposite

Cruz is too obnoxious and smug to not get his head taken off by Cody.

I'm not a crazy fan of Cruz but god I hope he absolutely humiliates Garbrandt. He's such a douchebag. I hate just seeing him. I'd feel better about it if Cruz wasn't fresh off a comeback.

What do you all think?

In general I,m big fan of fighters that do the talking inside the octagon. This kind of bullshit is not cool. Said that, I think Cody being an amazing fighter is poorly advised and going on Cejudo mode. He needs to be tested further and let Cruz receive some further damage against TJ. Then, go for it. Anything can happen but Cody should not get emotional if he wants to win.

I hate these match ups Cody hits hard he has a chance which is true but I'm 99 percent sure Cruz it's going to pick him apart as Cody loads up on his punches and hits air the whole time

Cruz is gonna dust dat boy! Listen to your damned GOAT, GUERNICA. cody won't be able to touch Cruz and more than that, he lacks the mental capacity to compete with such a formidable opponent in Cruz.

#GUERNICAbless
#GUERNICAbless

Back