Cruz vs garbrandt predictions?

I hope Cody wins..but most likely Cruz plays tag for 5 rounds and get a unanimous dec.

I'm going to go out on a huge limb here, guys, and make the following bold prediction:

If Cody is able to find Dom's chin it will be Cody via KO or TKO.

If Cody is not able to find the chin of the elusive Cruz it will be Dom by UD or SD.

Bookmark it, guys.

Cruz will sub him by the 4th round.....probably RNC on that tattooed neck!!!

I havent look too much into this fight but I know both guys pretty well. Im gonna go on a limb here and say Cody wins it by knock out in the first 2 rounds. He needs one opening and he's got the boxing speed and power to do it

Not you JSK.....Take that shit back. You want a clown named Cody ( adorned with neck tats and permanent eyeliner ) to become champ?

Not you JSK.....Take that shit back. You want a clown named Cody ( adorned with neck tats and permanent eyeliner ) to become champ?

LOL...I didnt say I want him to win. I am just making a prediction on the fight, I'd like Cruz to win

LOL...I didnt say I want him to win. I am just making a prediction on the fight, I'd like Cruz to win

I respect your opinion on fight predictions and breakdowns more then 99% of the knuckleheads who post on sherdog....Can't you (just this once) act like the rest of us and make a prediction based purely off emotion and hate for the opposing fighter? If Garbrandt beats Cruz, I'll die....I'll fucking die.

I see Cruz using his footwork to avoid the big shot from Garbrandt and Garbrandt eventually gassing, but I think it will go to a decision.

This is one of those matador/bull type matchups. Cruz should win this fight fairly easily but there's always the chance he could slip up and get gored.

Last edited:
Cruz's movement will be too much for Garbrandt. Garbrandt may catch Cruz once or twice and win a single round, but I can't see him getting the win.

Cruz 50-45 or 49-46

Last edited:
Cruz via
pulpfictiondance1.gif

cdc4cd90-95d0-11e3-b286-1f3665448aa4_John-Travolta-Michael.gif

Cruz finish late. This is such a massive leap in the level of competition for Cody, who's made his name KO'ing glass chins and dude's with no wikipedia articles, and almost going three rounds with a dude McGregor put out with a gust of wind and then actually did go three rounds with a nobody who just got KO'd by someone else. I need to rewatch his watch three rounders again to see how he holds up pace, but it isn't far fetched that he blows his wad trying to hunt Cruz ( who has an amazing chin btw )

Back