Cruz trembles when he looks Garbrandt in the eyes

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Each time they look face to face, Dom's voice trembles and he babbles. In interviews Dom owns Cody. In that cage face to face you will see Dom run and dance. Dom's only chance is to LNP Cody. He can't survive 25 minutes of dancing this time.

Each time they look face to face, Dom's voice trembles and he babbles. In interviews Dom owns Cody. In that cage face to face you will see Dom run and dance. Dom's only chance is to LNP Cody. He can't survive 25 minutes of dancing this time.
You are clueless and delusional.

You are declusional

I wonder if its the eyebrows that makes cruz weak in the knees.

Your argument is just so well thought out. I never thought of it that way. But you convinced me. I hear your wise words and I'm completely convinced. Thanks so much.
Correct a wise man and he will honor you. Correct a fool and he will hate you.

Honestly the stupidest post I've read all day.

Come on TS....you know Conor is going to knock Cody out inside of 45 seconds....that's what your thread is about right?

I cringed when I read this post. Feel embarrassed for you.

Back