Cruz, Tj, and Cody emotional fighting

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
It’s funny because Tj fought against Cruz angry and lost. Cruz fought Cody angry and lost. And now Cody fought Tj the second time emotional and lost.

It’s funny because when you dont like someone and try to force inflicting as much damage as possible, is when you fight the shittiest.

Idk I thought I’d just point that out

Watch any Sensei Segal move. Ice cold.

TJ really didn't know how to deal with Dom's trash talk and got frustrated.

He's gonna break his legs this time and probably end his career at 135.

Watch any Sensei Segal move. Ice cold.
206.gif

TJ really didn't know how to deal with Dom's trash talk and got frustrated.

He's gonna break his legs this time and probably end his career at 135.
He was finally fighting smart by the champ rounds. I'll give Cruz credit, he is tough af

TJ embrased his cold blooded snake character. Cruz is not going to have a chance.

It’s funny because Tj fought against Cruz angry and lost. Cruz fought Cody angry and lost. And now Cody fought Tj the second time emotional and lost.

It’s funny because when you dont like someone and try to force inflicting as much damage as possible, is when you fight the shittiest.

Idk I thought I’d just point that out

Yea you gotta be ice cold killer in there

When you have 2 opponents who are at a similar skill level, fighting emotionally will usually be ones downfall.

Just rewatched TJ vs Dom. TJ was literally headhunting for the first three rounds and only started going to the legs and body in the 4th then had a lot more success. If he fights dumb like last time, he'll lose again, but if he's smart about his gameplan, TJ most likely wins.

This is why whenever I hear tough guise saying "bro when I fight I just see red" I shake my head. Fighting angry might work in bars or against other tough guise but against people with any amount of training and skill you're gonna get fucked up.

Yes, he was going to prove that Cody had no business in the octagon with him. Maybe not mad necessarily, but definitely not taking the fight serious enough.
Did he acknowledge this? He looked to fight the same way he normally does and then appeared to adjust as he got cut. Granted commentary after the fight influenced my version of this.

Back