Cruz p4p

Cam Zink

Disorderly Conduct
Banned
Reaction score
I think Cruz has to be p4p one of the best, if not the best right now.
Jones is obviously gone for a while now, and DJ is great too, but I think Cruz edges him in this debate.

What say you?

I think Cruz has to be p4p one of the best, if not the best right now.
Jones is obviously gone for a while now, and DJ is great too, but I think Cruz edges him in this debate.

What say you?
Johnson

I don't really believe there is such a thing as "pound for pound", because it is obviously way too subjective.

That said, since this is a usual discussion in MMA, I do believe Dominick edges Johnson, given the fact that he's already beaten DJ.

I can't put MM over him since Cruz already beat him.

Whether you like or dislike him, coming back from multiple major injuries to beat the best his division has to offer is pretty crazy and commendable

Cruz is #1, he already beat MM & until they fight again you cant say anything else.

what do I think? that P4P is a pointless marketing tool that means nothing.

Pound for pound is total fantasy.
Kind of like fat people telling themselves that they are happy with their bodies

I always thought p4p is just a found out thing, but it's a common subject.

It's strange how no one ever mentions that he is significantly bigger than his opponents when that was a point used to discredit a lot of P4P fighters in the past.

I don't really believe there is such a thing as "pound for pound", because it is obviously way too subjective.

That's the truth. I think the best way to go about thinking about the concept should just be who's the most accomplished or who has the best current list of achievements.

p4p rankings are a bit deceiving. It's subjective, there are some rankings that use some degree of "metrics", recent wins and so on. Oh well, right now, sure, it's him. Was someone else, will be another guy in a year or so.

Could a HW ever be the best p4p? The content should not apply for.....heavyweights.

Back