Cruz Loopy punches and Manlet footwork will not work in Real Men Size weight/Taller opponents

I guess you just ignored the 2-3 years before that fight where Johny destroyed everyone he fought.

And what is his legacy today exactly? briefly held the belt and now can't make weight and is headed out the door? He does not have a legacy in the sport worth mentioning. Not at all. People talk about that GSP fight like it was the second coming of Christ. Who the fuck cares about that anymore?

Top 10 featherweights destroy Cruz

Yeah, that's the first guy he fought taller than 5'7, if you don't count the 30 percent of his career that he spent as a LW and FW. Mizugaki was 5'7, too, coming off a five fight win streak, and had more reach than cruz.
You mean meh fighters who were never great.

Fact is that he cant beat great fighters who are taller than 5'7

And what is his legacy today exactly? briefly held the belt and now can't make weight and is headed out the door? He does not have a legacy in the sport worth mentioning. Not at all. People talk about that GSP fight like it was the second coming of Christ. Who the fuck cares about that anymore?

I agree, but he wasn't some lucky can. He was legit as fuck.

You mean meh fighters who were never great.

Fact is that he cant beat great fighters who are taller than 5'7

You got any other caveats you want to throw in there? maybe they need to be 5'7 or taller and have neck tats and come from ohio?

Yeah, that's the first guy he fought taller than 5'7, if you don't count the 30 percent of his career that he spent as a LW and FW. Mizugaki was 5'7, too, coming off a five fight win streak, and had more reach than cruz.
you mean guys who don't even have wikipedia pages like Dave Hisquierdo?

mjl.gif

I clearly said in his UFC career. Anyone over 5ft7 there?

You got any other caveats you want to throw in there? maybe they need to be 5'7 or taller and have neck tats and come from ohio?
Im just saying his style is awful....Everybody looks good when they fight their little bro.

you mean guys who don't even have wikipedia pages like Dave Hisquierdo?

mjl.gif

I clearly said in his UFC career. Anyone over 5ft7 there?

No, and that includes cody, the only guy to beat him in the UFC, so what's your point exactly? and how does Cody beating Dom prove it?

Breaking news: Guy who is tall for his weight class struggles when he faces a skilled opponent and height advantage is gone!

It's almost like conor had the same issue against nate.

Breaking news: Guy who is tall for his weight class struggles when he faces a skilled opponent and height advantage is gone!

It's almost like conor had the same issue against nate.

or jones, the most overhyped fighter on the fucking roster

Its only now that people are realizing how bad his footwork and boxing is? You can do much more with a lot less of what Dom does.

Im just saying his style is awful....Everybody looks good when they fight their little bro.

George roop must have missed the memo. Gustaffson too. and every other fighter who had a height advantage. How dare they.

George roop must have missed the memo. Gustaffson too. and every other fighter who had a height advantage. How dare they.

Gus actually faced good fighters who arn't manlets with no power.

George Roop was never that good and way too anorexic

or jones, the most overhyped fighter on the fucking roster
I wasn't discrediting Cruz or conor. My point was the opposite. You can expect guys whose styles utilize a reach advantage to have difficulty when they lose that advantage. That doesn't make them less good.

I hate jones, but he and fedor are the only fighters I know to have fought that many good opponents without losing. He isn't overhyped.

Gus actually faced good fighters who arn't manlets with no power.

George Roop was never that good and way too anorexic

Gus only lost to guys that were shorter than him. He never beat someone his height. What a can.

:45 RJJ, who fought as high as heavyweight, does the Cruz shuffle.

1:15 looks exactly like the way cruz fights.

Yea except RJJ had legit ass boxing and hands. Doms hands are terrible and he has no power. He just flails weird ass bolo punches against midgets. Cody kind of exposed him.

Back