Cruz looked SHOOK in conference call, does he have any chance vs Garbrandt?

You're really retarded ts? Sry bout that. At least they let u use a computer.

Is it true what they say about your strength?

Most obvious troll, I've ever seen. The only idiot in the thread, is the one who believes that this is serious.

good one, Cody.

LOL @ the petulent little boys who are against free speech and calling for me to be banned because my opinion differs from theirs. Typical Clinton voters.

I bet you voted for CLinton eh bud?

Dom Cruz, one of the most overrated and over nut-hugged fighters of all time was very obviously SHOOK in the conference call with Cody. His last two fights since returning from his injury (and that injury proves how frail and weak his body is BTW) were a very controversial decision vs Dillashaw that most media scorecards had him loosing and an easy decision vs a washed up Faber. The DECISIONATOR has never faced someone with the power of Cody Garbrandt. Also don't forget Cody has a great wrestling background and was a high school champ. Cruz is inferior to Cody both on the feet and on the ground, and is also clearly SHOOK, so this is clearly a obvious one where the sharks are putting big money on Cody. Personally I am thinking of betting my son's college fund on Garbrandt. What do you think Sherdog? does Cruz have any chance?

CLARIFICATION: The "Conference Call" I am speaking of was at the PVZ vs Watterson event. While Cruz was a commentator inbetween fights they set Garbrandt up (who was ringside) on video call to skype with him. They talked shit to each other and Cruz got DOMINATED and was SHOOK
IMG_0006.JPG

The art of trolling is to make people believe you aren't trolling.

TS is reaching.....reaching....oops he just slipped and fell into a fresh pile of bullshit that he made up all by himself!

LOL @ the petulent little boys who are against free speech and calling for me to be banned because my opinion differs from theirs. Typical Clinton voters.

I bet you voted for CLinton eh bud?

56585405.jpg

The election is over, TS wants to still argue about politics even though sensible people have moved on. Also, apparently didn't understand what actually happened when Dominic Cruz made Garbrandt look much more stupid than he actually is. Let's be real people, Garbrandt has a punchers chance...which doesn't amount to much vs. Cruz but then again, someone is gonna get lucky eventually right?

Dom Cruz, one of the most overrated and over nut-hugged fighters of all time was very obviously SHOOK in the conference call with Cody. His last two fights since returning from his injury (and that injury proves how frail and weak his body is BTW) were a very controversial decision vs Dillashaw that most media scorecards had him loosing and an easy decision vs a washed up Faber. The DECISIONATOR has never faced someone with the power of Cody Garbrandt. Also don't forget Cody has a great wrestling background and was a high school champ. Cruz is inferior to Cody both on the feet and on the ground, and is also clearly SHOOK, so this is clearly a obvious one where the sharks are putting big money on Cody. Personally I am thinking of betting my son's college fund on Garbrandt. What do you think Sherdog? does Cruz have any chance?

CLARIFICATION: The "Conference Call" I am speaking of was at the PVZ vs Watterson event. While Cruz was a commentator inbetween fights they set Garbrandt up (who was ringside) on video call to skype with him. They talked shit to each other and Cruz got DOMINATED and was SHOOK
Your shook you bum!

tumblr_mge69sZS8O1s2gg27o1_400.gif

Back