Cruz looked SHOOK in conference call, does he have any chance vs Garbrandt?

KennedyMcGregor

Bånned
Banned
Reaction score
Dom Cruz, one of the most overrated and over nut-hugged fighters of all time was very obviously SHOOK in the conference call with Cody. His last two fights since returning from his injury (and that injury proves how frail and weak his body is BTW) were a very controversial decision vs Dillashaw that most media scorecards had him loosing and an easy decision vs a washed up Faber. The DECISIONATOR has never faced someone with the power of Cody Garbrandt. Also don't forget Cody has a great wrestling background and was a high school champ. Cruz is inferior to Cody both on the feet and on the ground, and is also clearly SHOOK, so this is clearly a obvious one where the sharks are putting big money on Cody. Personally I am thinking of betting my son's college fund on Garbrandt. What do you think Sherdog? does Cruz have any chance?

CLARIFICATION: The "Conference Call" I am speaking of was at the PVZ vs Watterson event. While Cruz was a commentator inbetween fights they set Garbrandt up (who was ringside) on video call to skype with him. They talked shit to each other and Cruz got DOMINATED and was SHOOK

Last edited:
Lol nice try, if this isn't a troll go watch some tape and educate yourself.

O yeah, buzzwords in capital letters, hits the spot real nice.

None of your family has ever been to college and they won't in the future either, retards breed retards.

Literally no effort anymore

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

This is the first I'm hearing of a Cruz and Garbrandt conference call.

God please save Sherdog from retards like this.

CLARIFICATION: The "Conference Call" I am speaking of was at the PVZ vs Watterson event. While Cruz was a commentator inbetween fights they set Garbrandt up (who was ringside) on video call to skype with him. They talked shit to each other and Cruz got DOMINATED and was SHOOK
Wait, FOX didn't send a cameraperson down to make Cody stand in the place where usually have Rogan and Dana stand right before a PPV starts? They used Skype?

tumblr_mr3ez2G4Jf1r0it61o1_500.gif

Back