Cruz killing the post fight press conference!

True champion right there. He and Cody had a hell of a fight last night and both men were impressive, during the fight and the way they conducted themselves afterwards.

let's see, a couple of potshots against Cody's supposed lack of intelligence still, spat a few cliches, downplayed the loss, bitter demeanor throughout

i'm surprised he didn't go for the trifecta by reminding everyone he still has a father while cody doesn't

Last edited:
Bla bla bla... He is smart not to look for excuses, but I don't see nothing classy.

"I apologize for none of my insults" - Class

By Dominick Cruz

He handled the loss like a pro. Like dozens before him. Good for him.

Not really. He still had to get his digs in by insulting Cody's intelligence like a pompous smart ass.

I thought he was handling losing while he was in the ring extremely well too. I was surprised that when he figured that Cody had the speed and the range down. He said fuck it and was willling to bang to keep his belt

I thought the best part was his analysis of why he lost - the push / pull and control of distance. I thought it was weird during the fight that he was doing most of the chasing, and it seems like he recognised that to a degree.

It's refreshing to hear a fighter state and understand a technical reason for a loss / win rather than excuses or cliches about getting caught / having off night etc.

Despite his words he did seem bitter though, and was odd he didn't sit down.

Shit was weak

He's trying so hard to get the attention away from his asswhooping and sadly it's working on some
In all fairness, the fight was pretty close, definitely not my definition of asswhooping, unlike the main event, for example.

Back